Netflix!??

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this thread got me watching Punisher again, this time with my son, so far he's lovin it, he's like dad this is intense! haha. Been long enough that it's good to watch again and I'm pumped for season 2!

Punisher is definitely better than Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, but I have found Daredevil to be pretty reliable for entertainment.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you should be stripped of your elite status for this. I would actually ban you for it if I was a mod.
Peaky took a minute to grab me....but great show! Irish Gypsies...who would have thought?

jolter604

Reaction score
Just started last kingdom
About a viking dude pretty kool

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good show. I just finished watching season 3 of The Last Kingdom. I thought it was pretty good. Although I did notice a dramatic decrease in boobs shots since the first season :( .
Great show, it I wasn't fixed I'd name my next son Utrid...Son..of Utrid!!!

jolter604

Reaction score
The new
In the dark
Is pretty out there.

Eat, pound, sleep....

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
The new
In the dark
Is pretty out there.

Eat, pound, sleep....

Just started watching Season 1 and love it. For those who haven't watched it, hot blind chick, eccentric nympho, comedy on top of an edgy crime drama. The episode with the two blind chicks and the tampons is funnier than hell

jolter604

Reaction score
Just started watching Season 1 and love it. For those who haven't watched it, hot blind chick, eccentric nympho, comedy on top of an edgy crime drama.
She loves the dick

Eat, pound, sleep....

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
highly recommend this opportunity to watch the original Star Trek episodes on Netflix

especially if you are stoned

take the time to watch a few or jump ahead to season 2

they are not in any particular order to follow

get a load of Kirk & Spock

shit is insane !

View attachment 11204

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Not on Netflix but band of brothers and the pacific on HBO are always a winner for me

I watch Band of Brothers through once a year on average - probably the greatest miniseries ever, imo. The interviews with the same guys years later really puts it all into perspective and adds gravity to an already heavy subject.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Excellent shows on Prime right now:

The Boys - can't recommend this one enough (2 seasons right now)
The Expanse - currently on season 5. Could be one of the greatest sci-fi shows of all time. Based off a great book series too. Amos is one of the best characters in a long while.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just started watching Entourage. It's pretty funny with lots of boobs too. My kind of show.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I watch Band of Brothers through once a year on average - probably the greatest miniseries ever, imo. The interviews with the same guys years later really puts it all into perspective and adds gravity to an already heavy subject.

the book is amazing
I wish they woulda showed more of their time in Holland a lot more went down than what they showed

my father got to meet some of the guys when he was in the army, his unit did a little show and tell to those old hard assets but I’m sure they were the ones showing and telling

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I am pretty excited about the new Richard Ramirez doc on there. I am going to get into that Sunday.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Me and the wife are into Empire at the minute on Amazon Prime it’s a good show

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I watched Seaspiracy on Netflix Sunday. It's highly messed up.

Says the guy shoveling shrimp stir fry into his pie hole.

It is thought provoking though.

New Threads