Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Also did you just start off on 4iu straight away?? I had to slowly increase to that dose over months as the carpel tunnel sides stoppped me sleeping
    No I started with 2 the first ten days then three and now 4. I may may taper down to three again I think that 4 has too much numbness and bone ache

Thanks
    I would stay on cycle while your Ill you can lower your hgh dose but at the 6 month point your just about going to see the benefits. A better option would be to get more hgh. Do a 12 week test cycle the full pct then do another 12 week test cycle. Run the hgh the whole time,

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscgt View Post
    No I started with 2 the first ten days then three and now 4. I may may taper down to three again I think that 4 has too much numbness and bone ache

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I would stay on cycle while your Ill you can lower your hgh dose but at the 6 month point your just about going to see the benefits. A better option would be to get more hgh. Do a 12 week test cycle the full pct then do another 12 week test cycle. Run the hgh the whole time,
    Thanks for the advice, I may do thst

Thanks
    Thanked 1,246 Times in 713 Posts
    Chris, Why are you running gh? Not bashing, more out of curiosity. Looks like a test only cycle, with 4iu hgh? Did you say this was your second cycle ever or did I mis read that? Just that gh is quite expensive and depending on your cycle history and progression and goals I would think this cycle would be different. But as Trump said, if you are going to run gh, run it! 6 months min. Your not going to see any results in 4 weeks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by motown1002 View Post
    Chris, Why are you running gh? Not bashing, more out of curiosity. Looks like a test only cycle, with 4iu hgh? Did you say this was your second cycle ever or did I mis read that? Just that gh is quite expensive and depending on your cycle history and progression and goals I would think this cycle would be different. But as Trump said, if you are going to run gh, run it! 6 months min. Your not going to see any results in 4 weeks.
    Yes this is my second cycle. I'm only on my fourth week right now and plan on a 6 month run. First reason I'm running gh is because I feel like the impact to my body is cleaner, way easier to pin than test and my results last time were great with little impact to body when cycling off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12