On HGH and Test cycle got sick

Reaction score
I'm am currently on an HGH somatropin and Test E cycle. Over the weekend I got sick, but dont want to waste my cycle. Should I keep taking my daily dose of 4 IU, should I cut it until I can work out again or keep pushing so my gh levels dont drop. I dont want to waste the cycle because my results are phenomenal. But dont want to push the limits and it feels like the pins are sorta making my body hurt even worse and dont help with me being sick. I feel like the numbness and the body aches are making me feel a little worse. Needing advise from people who have been in same situation.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Stopping is the worst thing you could do if you want the most out of it.

Reaction score
Stopping is the worst thing you could do if you want the most out of it.
That's what I was thinking, you think I should just drop to once before bed at 3 IU or keep doing the 4 IU 2 times daily?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How many weeks into the cycle? How many planned?

i gets sick for a couple days almost every cycle because I’m beating the shit out of my body. Just ride it out IMO.

Reaction score
How many weeks into the cycle? How many planned?

i gets sick for a couple days almost every cycle because I’m beating the shit out of my body. Just ride it out IMO.
I think you're exactly right on beating the crap out of my body to get the most of it, I'm about 4 weeks in, planning on a 6 month cycle, kinda feel like this happened last time I did cycle but not this harsh. My body is literally completely solid and I can feel every muscle move and am out of breath fast because of the congestion

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I think you're exactly right on beating the crap out of my body to get the most of it, I'm about 4 weeks in, planning on a 6 month cycle, kinda feel like this happened last time I did cycle but not this harsh. My body is literally completely solid and I can feel every muscle move and am out of breath fast because of the congestion

6 month test cycle?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I doubt your phenomenal gains are from 4 weeks of test and 4 weeks hgh. I ran 11 months of hgh and the before and after pics I could see a difference but there was never any point where I thought these gains are amazing as it was so gradual. Also your test will only just start to be taking effect. I guessing you started this cycle and also upped your game in the gym same time and all your gains you have seen are hard work and diet

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Also did you just start off on 4iu straight away?? I had to slowly increase to that dose over months as the carpel tunnel sides stoppped me sleeping

Reaction score
Also did you just start off on 4iu straight away?? I had to slowly increase to that dose over months as the carpel tunnel sides stoppped me sleeping
No I started with 2 the first ten days then three and now 4. I may may taper down to three again I think that 4 has too much numbness and bone ache

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would stay on cycle while your Ill you can lower your hgh dose but at the 6 month point your just about going to see the benefits. A better option would be to get more hgh. Do a 12 week test cycle the full pct then do another 12 week test cycle. Run the hgh the whole time,

No I started with 2 the first ten days then three and now 4. I may may taper down to three again I think that 4 has too much numbness and bone ache

Reaction score
I would stay on cycle while your Ill you can lower your hgh dose but at the 6 month point your just about going to see the benefits. A better option would be to get more hgh. Do a 12 week test cycle the full pct then do another 12 week test cycle. Run the hgh the whole time,
Thanks for the advice, I may do thst

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Chris, Why are you running gh? Not bashing, more out of curiosity. Looks like a test only cycle, with 4iu hgh? Did you say this was your second cycle ever or did I mis read that? Just that gh is quite expensive and depending on your cycle history and progression and goals I would think this cycle would be different. But as Trump said, if you are going to run gh, run it! 6 months min. Your not going to see any results in 4 weeks.

Reaction score
Chris, Why are you running gh? Not bashing, more out of curiosity. Looks like a test only cycle, with 4iu hgh? Did you say this was your second cycle ever or did I mis read that? Just that gh is quite expensive and depending on your cycle history and progression and goals I would think this cycle would be different. But as Trump said, if you are going to run gh, run it! 6 months min. Your not going to see any results in 4 weeks.
Yes this is my second cycle. I'm only on my fourth week right now and plan on a 6 month run. First reason I'm running gh is because I feel like the impact to my body is cleaner, way easier to pin than test and my results last time were great with little impact to body when cycling off.

New Threads