What would you stack with npp for a lean bulk?

Reaction score
Running npp 600mg and test e at 250mg ew alongside mk 677 25mg ed. I would like to add in another compound. For those of you that have experience with npp What stacks well with it?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I am running similar doses of test and npp now just finishing week 8 I also running 600mg mast and weeks 5-8 I ran 80mg tbol. I don’t think the mast added anything to the cycle but the tbol has been amazing.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stop saying "lean bulk"

You need more test. 250 isn't cutting it when you are trying to grow. You don't need another drug. You just need more test. Bump that to 750.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve always liked small doses of tren hex and anavar. Everyone has to find their own biochemistry on this long road.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How have I grown almost 14lb in 8 weeks on similar test dose?

Stop saying "lean bulk"

You need more test. 250 isn't cutting it when you are trying to grow. You don't need another drug. You just need more test. Bump that to 750.

Reaction score
Stop saying "lean bulk"

My bad, i see that term allot won’t happen again.i have had great results bulking with high tren low test. When I run my test higher I get more bacne. How can I control this? What causes it?

Reaction score
How have I grown almost 14lb in 8 weeks on similar test dose?

my exact thoughts bro. I ran high tren low test and had great results. It’s the new way of cycling from what I’ve read, higher anabolics lower test. Idk bout you but when I run high test I get severe bacne

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
my exact thoughts bro. I ran high tren low test and had great results. It’s the new way of cycling from what I’ve read, higher anabolics lower test. Idk bout you but when I run high test I get severe bacne

It's caused by aromitization of the test into estrogen. If you control your e2 properly, you shouldn't have big issues with acne.

Reaction score
I am running similar doses of test and npp now just finishing week 8 I also running 600mg mast and weeks 5-8 I ran 80mg tbol. I don’t think the mast added anything to the cycle but the tbol has been amazing.

Might give the Tbol a shot, I love dbol but hate the look it gives me. I heard tbol is like dbol without the bloat would you agree? I considered mast but it’s too expensive I’d rather go with an oral

Reaction score
how far along in the cycle are you ?

My bad I should have clarified that i haven’t started it yet, this is just my plan for my bulk next month. I allready have placed my order for the npp and test, I’m waiting till I get my waist down to 34 to begin the cycle. I’m an inch away from my goal.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I like 40mg . But 20 mg works awesome if you have real ox

Reaction score
It's caused by aromitization of the test into estrogen. If you control your e2 properly, you shouldn't have big issues with acne.

I have a hard time controlling it. With the cycle I’m about to run what would you suggest for arimidex dosing as well as caber?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
My bad I should have clarified that i haven’t started it yet, this is just my plan for my bulk next month. I allready have placed my order for the npp and test, I’m waiting till I get my waist down to 34 to begin the cycle. I’m an inch away from my goal.

go

1-4 test c 500mg npp 500mg
4-8 add anavar 20mg am 20mg pm(not var, that stuff is for wanna be's)
8-12 drop the anavar

ought to be a good deal imo

Reaction score
go

8-12 drop the anavar

Only 4 weeks of test and npp? Please tell me that’s a typo lol

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
go

8-12 drop the anavar

Yep! Good cycle used it several times for a cycle on leaning somewhat but I add Masteron to mine all the time plus the anavar as well,masteron seems to help with the leanness part of it,or it has for me,I know most think I would be wrong about the masteron, it it helps with leaness for me,but works with my body type and genetics