What would you stack with npp for a lean bulk?

Reaction score
Your going to enjoy it pal, expect constant abuse from everyone because it’s never ending. But also you will get the same support and encouragement as well. I came here less than a year ago and the advise I have been given is amazing.
Seriously, this is a great place. Don’t take anything seriously and you’ll like it here.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My new fav forum, u guys got grade A advice yet can still joke around an bs. Life’s to short to be so serious all the time. I’m home boys

Yes I agree but be cautious my new friends there is one dude on here that’s s real ass hole....please trust me man,I’ve been here since this forum and board begin years ago ! Not being negative bud just trying to be s good friend to you!! I don’t lie!! Your right mls all our Members here are the best bunch of guys and gals you’ll bet meet! I trust them more than I do anyone I know here where i live!! Would trust them with my life ! Have fun here man and welcome !

Reaction score
Yes I agree but be cautious my new friends there is one dude on here that’s s real ass hole....please trust me man,I’ve been here since this forum and board begin years ago ! Not being negative bud just trying to be s good friend to you!! I don’t lie!! Your right mls all our Members here are the best bunch of guys and gals you’ll bet meet! I trust them more than I do anyone I know here where i live!! Would trust them with my life ! Have fun here man and welcome !

I trust you, you seem like a good dude. All of you do. I will keep my eyes open for the one you speak of. Thanks for welcoming me, you guys seem much more real then those other forums. Seems like people just Say they kno this and did that when they really haven’t an don’t kno shit

New Threads