BRICKS ' B*llsh*t

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Hell yeah bricks lookin good, just giving me the motivation to go hard and know it can be done. thanks.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Getting to the point where I'm kinda looking forward to unleashing the beast at the food trough. 10 more weeks to go on this.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big boy! Great work man. Would you like some of your UG brothers to send you pics to post on your wall? I see Franco & Arnold over your right shoulder.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

****in awesome job!

If you want honest criticism: work on that long head of your triceps so you can have perfectly round, full triceps. If you're wondering what I mean, look at the first pic and your right tricep. Long head needs just a little more size and you'll have poppin triceps!

Traps need a hair bit more size.

But hey, you're training, Im probably stating the obvious lol KEEP KILLIN IT!!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
****in awesome job!

If you want honest criticism: work on that long head of your triceps so you can have perfectly round, full triceps. If you're wondering what I mean, look at the first pic and your right tricep. Long head needs just a little more size and you'll have poppin triceps!

Traps need a hair bit more size.

But hey, you're training, Im probably stating the obvious lol KEEP KILLIN IT!!

LOL....ooook buddy, I'll get right on that.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL....ooook buddy, I'll get right on that.

Like I said, i realized I was stating shit that won't matter since you're training to do all that already. Me es stupido lol

The main point is you're beastly and lookin great

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeh bricks ya slacker! And get on them wrist curls already! I want a report on my desk by 0700

My intent and point was nothing about slacking.

Almost none of the people I've come across even think to focus on the individual heads of the tricep.

The long head is the visible part of a back double bi pose, so it's vital to do an exercise that focuses more on the long head.

My post was praise and a reminder of the long head's presence in a back double bi

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
My intent and point was nothing about slacking.

Almost none of the people I've come across even think to focus on the individual heads of the tricep.

The long head is the visible part of a back double bi pose, so it's vital to do an exercise that focuses more on the long head.

My post was praise and a reminder of the long head's presence in a back double bi

Its just some light teasing bro.