BRICKS ' B*llsh*t

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
So for what it's worth I'll be posting here for a while, couple guys expressed some interest so here goes. I appreciate all feedback, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Some of the brothers that'll actually take a look at this may be new since I first posted up my intro a while back so I'll start the ramblings with some background info.

I consider the beginning of my training to actually be when I was a sophomore in high school. 5'10" 115 lbs, some body image issues and eating issues. Got that shit straightened out and through weight training with the very old plastic filled cement weight set and eating like a horse managed to hit 155 lbs by graduation 2 years later. Freshman year in college went from 155 lbs to 195 lbs. "Real" weights, cafeteria food and a good training partner.

Between then and 5-6 years ago, training can be best characterized as intermittent. Long periods of consistent training, long periods of not training, short periods of both. A 20 year very active history of alcoholism from 1983-2003, grad school, deployments, divorce, etc could be easy scapegoats but the common denominator there was a lack of discipline and commitment to bodybuilding. Another common denominator, however, was always a return to the gym.

Around six years ago I decided that if I were to ever compete on stage it was shit or get off the pot and rededicated myself to a bodybuilding lifestyle. Also around this time I noticed my ass was dragging a little and decided that I was doing a disservice to myself not to get my test level checked. Started trt, I was 48, in decent shape at around 240-250, but nowhere near where I wanted to be.

So currently, I'll be 54 next month, still 5'10" but I have it on good account I could be 6'2 or 6'3 depending on the given day (sorry Gibs, had to go there). Weight this morning was 267.4 lbs. BF if I had to guess is 11-12.

Cycle history is 2 years try, test cyp 200/week and arimidex 1 mg week prior to any cycle.

16 weeks test cyp 600 week

16 weeks test cyp 200 week, tren ace 300 week

16 weeks test cyp 600 week, tren e 400 week, mast e 60 week, anavar 50 mg day 8 weeks end of cycle

16 weeks same as previous, except tren e 600 week and no anavar

Am starting 20 week slow recomp, goal is to maintain be of 265 (or gain) and get back into single digit BF for vacation end of April. Saw single digit bodyfat for a while last spring at about 245 lbs.

I have learned a lot from others on this board, and hopefully somebody can find something useful as this progresses and we get down to nuts and bolts.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn dude your my age lol! I thought you were a young stud lol!! And you using Tren wish I could man!!

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
**** ya, dude. Very inspiring thanks for posting this.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Watching this one bricks, can’t wait!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok brother. I'll be watching and I'll give you good, the bad, and the ugly.

How bout some help seeker from you ? Lol! I’ve got an enlarged heart.....can’t use tren.....my blood is too thick when I use over 100mg /week on my trt and havet to donate every 3 weeks and that’s from a hemotologist order himself!! Lol..he helps me with my gear use if you can believe that!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How bout some help seeker from you ? Lol! I’ve got an enlarged heart.....can’t use tren.....my blood is too thick when I use over 100mg /week on my trt and havet to donate every 3 weeks and that’s from a hemotologist order himself!! Lol..he helps me with my gear use if you can believe that!

Health and life comes first. Days of cycling should and need to be well behind you. You shouldn't even be thinking twice about it. Anyway, if you want to pm me please do so. don't want to tske up Bricks thread.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Health and life comes first. Days of cycling should and need to be well behind you. You shouldn't even be thinking twice about it. Anyway, if you want to pm me please do so. don't want to tske up Bricks thread.

I just did man PM thanks

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Glad you are doing this Bricks. Im just a few years behind you. You are definitely an inspiration. I will be watching. Im sure I will learn a lot!

New Threads