Has anyone done more than just test for their first cycle, any regrets ?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
@kneblecm Steroids are not for you.

Why would you pay for expensive hair graphs and then go risk ****ing it all up again? Especially since you are far from serious about this lifestyle.

I predict the same outcome: you lose more hair and eventually lose all your gains.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
test and var.It was a great cycle

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well im 32, but i had great results with my first cycle (visable results, i was eating great, had an excel spreadsheet to track meals, etc), but the hairloss crept in so i paid for a transplant that worked out great. doctor said the new hairs are impervious to genetics cuz hair on the back of the head never falls out. but i stayed away from the gym and didnt eat right after the transplant. am i foolish for doing a test only? my macros starting today tomorrow are 200 grams of protein at least, im not diligent enough at the moment to want to track anything else.

Nothing personal but I think you need to get shit way more together without gear!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
your all right, i think i'll wait and get my stuff together first. thanks for your advice, really, I have decided to wait.

I love it when people listen to reason.

Good luck knebelcm

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
My first cycle was Norandren 200 by itself. I was young and had zero knowledge of what I was doing, just listening to the bigger older guys. I made incredible gains in strength and size. I was 19 and a novice lifter so I think the combination of everything is why I made such gains. I did not pct and I definitely noticed a dramatic decrease in drive and energy after cycle but I kept a lot of what I gained but I would not recommend what I did to anyone.

Reaction score
Has anyone on here used or heard of hugeRaw.com was thinking about some Homebrew. Don't need advice just need real answers

Mayday

Reaction score
Well, I did just Test C for my first cycle (12 weeks) and had regrets. 250mg twice per week.

Bloods, bloods, bloods.

Get baseline bloods precycle, 6 weeks in, and right before starting PCT. 2 weeks post-pin (14 weeks) could turn into 15 weeks before starting pct. Keep an AI on hand. Choose wisely.

Mayday

Reaction score
More or less, it went like this.

Week One through twelve: Testosterone Cypionate 250ml twice per week.
Week Three through fourteen, human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu twice per week.
Week One through Twelve, Aromasin 12.5mg once every three days.

PCT began week fifteen.
40mg nolva daily for two weeks
20mg nolva daily for two additional weeks

But, what the **** do I know? Not so much, not so much at all.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Well, I did just Test C for my first cycle (12 weeks) and had regrets. 250mg twice per week.

Bloods, bloods, bloods.

Get baseline bloods precycle, 6 weeks in, and right before starting PCT. 2 weeks post-pin (14 weeks) could turn into 15 weeks before starting pct. Keep an AI on hand. Choose wisely.

What regrets?

Mayday

Reaction score
What regrets?

Truthfully? Going on PCT. At my age, I'd say save the money and just blast and cruise.

Why feel like shit when you could push ~100mg x Week until the next blast?

I'm almost 40. What's to lose?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Truthfully? Going on PCT. At my age, I'd say save the money and just blast and cruise.

Why feel like shit when you could push ~100mg x Week until the next blast?

I'm almost 40. What's to lose?

Gotcha. I never even considered gear until I was already on trt. That whole pct thing sounds like a real nightmare.

Mayday

Reaction score
Gotcha. I never even considered gear until I was already on trt. That whole pct thing sounds like a real nightmare.

Next go around, I'm buying stock and never coming off. Perhaps, I'm slinging strong words but my resolve is genuine.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
As the great Micheal Scott from Dunder mifflin would say keep it simple stupid....just use test your first one brother keep it simple
less chance things go run. Test is plenty to get you good results

Mayday

Reaction score
well he is a newbiforthemostpart. Haha...shit.. I just had to. :p

Have no regrets.

Newbs read the thread even if it goes off topic. I know I would- being a newb and all.

Sometimes I clench my fists and butt cheeks. Sometimes I get jiggy with it. But, when all is said and done, I come back.

Unless I don't.

Then, I don't.

View attachment 7488

That's the face I don't make if I decide not to come back.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Can’t figure out if you are artistic or autistic. Funny or “funny”.

Either way it’s strange and amusing. Two of my favorite adjectives besides gaping and wet.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do not believe a casual discussion of trt should be had on a 1st cycle discussion ... post up your own experiences on a separate thread.

It's one thing for those guys in the late 30's and older but the great majority people following their first cycle will need PCT.