Has anyone done more than just test for their first cycle, any regrets ?

Reaction score
Just looking for some ideas but more curious to know your experince and results from the cycles.

Hi btw, new user and will be making another thread about my own cycle in a different sub forum.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Many have used more than test (test/dbol), (test/deca) and have had no regrets, but.... many have had issues. The main point we stress here in doing test only first cycle or even first couple cycles is that you will get to see how testosterone effects your body, learn how to dial in your ai dose and you'll make great gainz with it alone. The other point is that if you add in another compound and have problems of any kind, how will you know which is causing it? Test @ 500/week for 12-16 weeks is a good beginners cycle, make sure to get bloodwork before, during and after, have/use an ai and have everything you need for your pct before beginning. Check the beginner cycle sticky out. welcome and good luck

Merlin

Reaction score
Make sure you post up some stats with your cycle post diet, wt, height etc. goals. Gibs hit it really well. You need to fully understand one compound before moving onto another one. You may need less than 500 test I know I do. Saves you money in the long run as well. Plus if test works well for you then you may not want to add another compound until you plateau.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some will have regrets and some won't. All Anabolic use comes with sides. You have to educate yourself on how to mitigate those sides. To do this, running test alone is needed as all cycles will include test. Think of it as a baseline cycle.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used test and dbol. Should have just used test. Dbol turned me into a water buffalo and then just went away.

Determined

Reaction score
My first was test Tren and dbol lol, it’s what I was advised and was young and didn’t look into it.. made some gains tho lol.. I’d stick to just test if I could go back.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used test and dbol. Should have just used test. Dbol turned me into a water buffalo and then just went away.

you make the absolute point to which I always have stressed about people using dbol too soon in their lifting. Unless you already have some established visible muscle and separation that's about all the results you'll see and get from using dbol. Unless of course you're into strength training and powerlifting. Dbol is to me, a great AAS compound but should not be used until you're at least at an intermediate level.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Id stack your test heavily with chik fil a, chinese food, and ice cream. Ive been adding swedish fish lately with incredible results.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
First 3 cycles were nandrolone decanoate

no regrets but knowing what i know now

woulda done test rather that the nandrolone

for the first three makes way more sense

Merlin

Reaction score
Id stack your test heavily with chik fil a, chinese food, and ice cream. Ive been adding swedish fish lately with incredible results.

I stack mine with chipolte. Double rice, beans, veggies and chicken. They always look at me like wtf.

Reaction score
i lost a lot of hair with test and dbol my first cycle. needed a hair transplant after

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
i lost a lot of hair with test and dbol my first cycle. needed a hair transplant after

You needed a hair transplant after your first cycle? Jesus Christ...:32 (6):

You must have some serious genetic predisposition to hair loss or you used way too much or both.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll answer a question you did not ask ... which is diet/nutrition/food is everything .... 8 out of 10 people are nowhere near dial in on diet which means they waste their first cycles that should be VERY productive.

How is your diet ... can you give us your macro right now ... if not you're NOWHERE near ready for even a test only cycle.

Reaction score
well im 32, but i had great results with my first cycle (visable results, i was eating great, had an excel spreadsheet to track meals, etc), but the hairloss crept in so i paid for a transplant that worked out great. doctor said the new hairs are impervious to genetics cuz hair on the back of the head never falls out. but i stayed away from the gym and didnt eat right after the transplant. am i foolish for doing a test only? my macros starting today tomorrow are 200 grams of protein at least, im not diligent enough at the moment to want to track anything else.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I ran test with tbol the last few weeks. I think compounds like dbol and deca come with too many unpredictable sides for a first timer. Imo tbol or var at the end should be the only potential additions

New Threads