How to reduce PIP

Reaction score
I tried a new labs test e. Put 1cc into my Upper quad/thigh watever it’s called(one of my fav sites) and the PIP is pretty extreme to the point where I’m limping around and having a hard time walking. How can I reduce the pain for my next pin? Can I cut it with more oil?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Was it the same concentration as what youve used before? How much do you know about the lab as far as the sterility of the product?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I tried a new labs test e. Put 1cc into my Upper quad/thigh watever it’s called(one of my fav sites) and the PIP is pretty extreme to the point where I’m limping around and having a hard time walking. How can I reduce the pain for my next pin? Can I cut it with more oil?

Quads are notorious for being unpredictable when it comes to PIP. I learned to run hot water on mine beforehand to loosen them up some. Heat the oil too. Idk what you mean by cutting it..if you mean just throw some vegetable oil in your vial yeah, welcome to infection ville and pain burg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I don’t pin quads unless I’m on Tren Ace and injecting ed. Even the. It’s only .5cc.

Pin elsewhere imo.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
" how to reduce PIP" Stay away from shit gear and avoid high concentration oils.
the end.

Reaction score
Was it the same concentration as what youve used before? How much do you know about the lab as far as the sterility of the product?

same conctration. I don’t kno much about them, I heard they were similar quality to alpha pharam. Can I say what lab or is that against the rules?

Reaction score

i tried there tren ace and had no pip whatsoever. I’ve never had pip from 250mg test per 1ml I was shocked. Prop I’d expect some pip but not test e

Reaction score
Quads are notorious for being unpredictable when it comes to PIP. I learned to run hot water on mine beforehand to loosen them up some. Heat the oil too. Idk what you mean by cutting it..if you mean just throw some vegetable oil in your vial yeah, welcome to infection ville and pain burg

i was thinking grape seed oil but all right I’ll forget that idea haha I’ll give the hot water a try I’ve usually had good luck with quads. Will stick to glutes and delts for this test

Reaction score
" how to reduce PIP" Stay away from shit gear and avoid high concentration oils.
the end.

There tren is on point. Could the test be over dosed. It’s sapost to be 250/ml. Mabe i got a bad batch. Guess that’s what happens with a new lab gotta roll the dice

Reaction score
no crap gear can be dosed correctly just not made right so it hurts like hell after u inject it

Ohh I see. There tren ace is potent and had zero pip. I’m pretty sure there test is dosed correctly as well. Is there certain carrier oils that are more likely to give PIP then others?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Ohh I see. There tren ace is potent and had zero pip. I’m pretty sure there test is dosed correctly as well. Is there certain carrier oils that are more likely to give PIP then others?

the shorter esters will more likely give pip

by not made right i think he means its just falling apart in chunks

vs a nice slow even & gradual flow like sand through an hour glass

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I cant pin quads even with prescription cyp at trt dose. I end up limping. I stick to glutes, pecs, and delts now. Ive also learned my lesson about triceps and traps.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so many different reasons you could have PIP. pretty much been said. but usually its high dosed, unclean, but again as many people said quads are unpredictable. i cant pin TrenAce in my quad but i can pin everything else there. if i pin the glute with the tren, never an issue whatsoever.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
the end.

pip is from crap gear

I couldn't have said it better myself. I used some concentrated Test E that didn't agree with me and some other Test that was just garbage and blew my quad up for 6 days.

As for putting it in your quad, if it went there before without a problem, there should be no problem. I can put 3 mls in my quad with only some slight site soreness.

Reaction score
This test e I’m running gives me intermittent pip in my delt. Once in a while it’s shitty, others not so much. I pinned my glute for the first time ever last night and had zero pain. Same test I’ve been running for 6 or 7 weeks. It’s probably shitty gear, I’ll probably not run this lab again.

New Threads