Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 20

Thread: Serostim

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Serostim

    Anyone have experience with serostim 176iu kit.

  2. #2
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,803
    Thanks
    15,673
    Thanked 7,880 Times in 4,097 Posts
    I've run Seros many times before. What kind of questions do you have?
    "Old Timers speak of us hushed, and clutch their rosaries..."
    Run the Jewels -'Oh Mama'

  3. #3
    Senior Moderator Spongy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,779
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,190 Posts
    yes. Is it actually from the pharmacy?
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

    Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

    #mUGga

  4. #4
    Senior Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,256
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 1,043 Posts
    ive only got the 126iu kits before.

    If you know your getting good stuff, Sero's are as good as it gets.

    Have you used generic's from China before..?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    ive only got the 126iu kits before.

    If you know your getting good stuff, Sero's are as good as it gets.

    Have you used generic's from China before..?
    Yes I have use Kigtropin, after a month still don’t feel shit, and genogen USA and after a month still don’t feel crap. So I wanna change the brand lucky I found someone that will supply me with pharma grade!!
    im just a lil iffy since I have seen counterfeit serostim.

  6. #6
    Senior Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,256
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 1,043 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Javi View Post
    Yes I have use Kigtropin, after a month still don’t feel shit, and genogen USA and after a month still don’t feel crap. So I wanna change the brand lucky I found someone that will supply me with pharma grade!!
    im just a lil iffy since I have seen counterfeit serostim.
    Do you really trust your GH source...??

    Anybody dying to sell you stuff......typically too good to be true. Legit guys dont need to jump on people, they product does all the work

    GL

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

    BigGameHunter (02-05-2019)

  8. #7
    Veteran DieYoungStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,487
    Thanks
    4,974
    Thanked 6,725 Times in 2,965 Posts
    I've only gotten 126iu kits myself. But there's nothing like real seros.
    A Strength First Athlete
    Bostin Lloyd would shit synthol if he deadlifted with me! - Jol
    E-fukking is jacking off minus the porn...

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Do you really trust your GH source...??

    Anybody dying to sell you stuff......typically too good to be true. Legit guys dont need to jump on people, they product does all the work

    GL
    he is selling 126 and 84 iu kits, I was gonna buy both but he told me to try 1st and if I like it he can sell me 2 kits after that. I guess I’m gonna have to try and see. I was thinking start with 3 ius the first week and increase the ius till I get sides just to make sure is real hgh!!

  10. #9
    Senior Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,256
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 1,043 Posts
    only buy the 126

    Those are the most common. you better be buying from someone who you trust you could lend a grand to and they would return it.

    Otherwise, just stick with tes/deca/var/mast - basic gear. Its a fraction of the cost of GH

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

    Javi (11-30-2018)

  12. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    only buy the 126

    Those are the most common. you better be buying from someone who you trust you could lend a grand to and they would return it.

    Otherwise, just stick with tes/deca/var/mast - basic gear. Its a fraction of the cost of GH
    $$ is not the issue is getting what u pay for and is a no for gear I’m still young for that. To be honest only reason I’m gonna use hgh is to heal some injuries and if I can pack some size, **** it.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Javi For This Useful Post:

    956Vette (02-04-2019)

  14. #11
    Senior Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,256
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 1,043 Posts
    If you are too young for tes, you are too young for GH.

    Let you body do the work for free unless your coming off a bad injury

  15. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    If you are too young for tes, you are too young for GH.



    Let you body do the work for free unless your coming off a bad injury
    I’m having problems with my elbows that’s the only reason I wanna use hgh for a few months!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Serostim
    By Supra in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 06:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •