30’s Ramblings

Reaction score
Here’s yesterday’s macros:
Protein-283g
Carbs-275g
Fats-89g
Total of 3034 calories.
I wound up eating a bigger snack before bed than I intended to. I was starving for some reason. Also, the test I’m on is garbage. I’ve used this source once before with no issues but this time the shit he sold me is bunk. It started with pip pretty bad with every injection and now I’m getting a knot at the injection site that’s stays hard for a week or so. Since I live in NY getting bloods is impossible and I’m convinced this is severely underdosed or not test at all. Dropping it today and gonna go back to trt dose for the next couple months.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
“I was starving for some reason”

Yep. Because you’ve been starving yourself:)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a bit of an ongoing tradition with my wife and son on Sundays. For more than 5 years every Sunday we have breakfast at the same little diner. For now I’m gonna keep that tradition as long as it doesn’t impact my progress. I’ll try to build it into my calories.

Just my .02...I always during a cycle ate one cheat meal a week...didn't matter what the fuuuck I ate..lol Never caused an issue with my weight goal etc...:)

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Just my .02...I always during a cycle ate one cheat meal a week...didn't matter what the fuuuck I ate..lol Never caused an issue with my weight goal etc...:)

Ive been doing this as well except all day and 7 days a week. Im going to eat a pound of sour patch kids after dinner. And then probably spaghetti for second dinner.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been doing this as well except all day and 7 days a week. Im going to eat a pound of sour patch kids after dinner. And then probably spaghetti for second dinner.

lol....maybe you are the lucky kind that can do that but you are also very active...not just weight lifting...cardio is an amazing thing!:32 (20):

That's the main reason I never have an issue....major active!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
lol....maybe you are the lucky kind that can do that but you are also very active...not just weight lifting...cardio is an amazing thing!:32 (20):

That's the main reason I never have an issue....major active!

Cardio is life baby!

Reaction score
Geez what the hell is goin on up in here.....
Anyway, no training today as I had to run home after work and hang with my little man. Love that guy....
Heres today’s macros:
Protein-273g
Carbs-288g
Fats-82g
Total calories-3005.

Clicked off 30 mins on the stationary bike, chased my boy around and played with the pups. Not a bad night. Tomorrow I’ve got a 4 hour interview, that should be fun. Oh and here’s my boy Dexter hanging with daddy while I was getting that ghey cardio in. Mans best friend indeed.....
BswG1Sq.jpg

Reaction score
Not a bad day. Half day at work, 4 hour interview (****in tiring), then hauled ass to the gym to try salvage a workout. Wife’s home sick and I should get home to relieve her from mom duties so I haven’t hit cardio. Will try to get it in before bed. Today’s tris and bis. I like to go heavy on close grip but shoulder says **** you for now. So keeping with the theme of volume over weight, here’s how it went down. I don’t often give a lot of attention to biceps as I’ve always thought they were for pretty people. And I’m not.

2 sets barbell overhead extensions warm up. Bout 45lbs.

Close grip bench:
2 warm up
135x15-1 set
135x20-5 sets

Various cable work, rope and straight bar. About 12 sets total, various reps but all 15 or more.

Cant do dips with the shoulder but used an old school dip machine. 8 sets 15 plus, no idea what weight but most of the stack.

Ez bar curl:
5 sets of 15 with a 25 per side.
Supersetted with hammer curls-30 lbs dumbells

All done with 60 second rest max between sets.

Been riding with Snakes diet plan for almost a week now and I still feel great. Pants are getting looser in the waist, nothing crazy but I can tell. Starting to get some definition back in my shoulders too.....
0ViXA6C.jpg

Ill update macros later on. Gotta eat some more lol

Reaction score
Here’s yesterday’s macros:
Protein-273g
Carbs-279g
Fats-84g
Total of 2985 calories. Ran outta time last night for cardio other than some bedroom fun. Woke up twice during the night to insane calf cramps. Had to jump outta bed like a psycho and scare the shit outta my wife. Been getting a minimum of a gallon of water a day so not sure what’s up with all the cramps.

Reaction score
Started new hours at work yesterday, going in at 6am now. For the first time in a while I probably got 7 hours sleep and woke up ready to go. Today was back day.

Deadlifts
135x10-3 sets
225x15-5 sets

Bent over barbell row
135x15-5 sets

T bar row (chest supported)
2 platesx10-5 sets

Lat cable pull down
5 sets of 15
last set a complete burnout. Pull til failure, drop two plates, pull til failure, drop two plates all the way to nothing. Probably 50 reps or so. Lats are now giving me ILS.

All sets done with minimal rest. I miss lifting heavier but for now I’m ok with the volume.

30 mins stationary bike. Feeling pretty ****in good.

Macros for the day:
Protein-279g
Carbs-299g
Fats-81g
Total calories-3042

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ah Friday. That means leg day for me. It’s a little bittersweet. I love going to the gym. I’m excited to get these ****ers strong again. But it’s ****in legs. Ill just get to the workout:

Squats:
I was determined to do these with a regular bar this week. The safety bar didn’t feel right and it really kept me in a shitty position. Well I did use the regular bar but it ****in sucked. My shoulder screamed the whole time trying to keep it up there.
135x15-5 sets
225x5-5 sets (shoulders wouldn’t hold up to more than 5 reps

Leg press:
2 plates per side x 15-5 sets
superset calves-5 sets

Leg extension:
5 sets of 15 unknown weight

Was inspired by something Bundy said earlier about cardio so I went hard on the stairmaster for 30 mins. I can no longer walk.....

Todays macros:
Protein-278g
Carbs-280g
Fats-79g
Total calories-2952

Last edited:

New Threads