30’s Ramblings

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Things are definitely heading in a good direction. I’ve been trying to take it as far as I can without any help but now I’m ready for some chemical assistance lol

Nothing wrong with a little chemical assistance brother! Let the fun begin!

Reaction score
Just checking in. Had a week from hell with the flu, my poor son and I had it. I tried to train Monday and thought I was gonna die. Basically took the week off from life, made it to the gym yesterday for an upper body/cardio session. Weighing in at 247 this morning, still grinding away slowly. This fat is taking forever and a ****in day to come off but it’s going. Maybe drop to 240 and see what’s up there. Keeping the weight in the gym low and just attacking it with highreps, negatives, burn out sets, etc.

Reaction score
Well I hopped on the tren train. So far so good. I’m on day 9 or 10, so far the only sides I’ve really noticed is increased aggression and some weird dreams. Dose is 200 test, 400 ace, 600 mast. Pinning daily (that’s fun). Training 4 days a week and cardio 6-7. Let’s see what this 8 week ride brings.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
the wierd dreams get pretty wierd lol. you in a cal deficit for this blast? can't wait to see ur progress brother.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Well I hopped on the tren train. So far so good. I’m on day 9 or 10, so far the only sides I’ve really noticed is increased aggression and some weird dreams. Dose is 200 test, 400 ace, 600 mast. Pinning daily (that’s fun). Training 4 days a week and cardio 6-7. Let’s see what this 8 week ride brings.

You are really going to enjoy this blast dude. Just make sure you stay on top of your cardio before it gets to hard to go up a flight of stairs!

Reaction score
You are really going to enjoy this blast dude. Just make sure you stay on top of your cardio before it gets to hard to go up a flight of stairs!
I need to turn it up for sure. I watched a lee priest video the other day and dude said he was doing 2-3 hours of cardio a day! I need to get on that level.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
tren is an amazing compound, actually had to dial back my cardio a bit

Reaction score
tren is an amazing compound, actually had to dial back my cardio a bit
So far it’s been fine. I’m hoping the daily pins and tame dose will keep the majority of sides away.

On that note, after the 8 weeks I’m gonna drop to trt for another 8 weeks, then another 8 week blast. Not sure what it’ll be, I have more tren, maybe a test prop cycle, maybe something else? Guess we’ll see where I wind up after this one.

Funny side note. My daughter texts me Saturday night saying that her she has a bet going with her boyfriend and her friend about how much I weigh. My daughter knows roughly where I’m at so she easily won but I asked her what her punk ass boyfriend thought. He said you have to be at least 320. For the sake of his health he better have meant that in a good way....

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Why you pinning daily? That must suck

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

^^ THIS ^^ is wise, IME. My Mates know when I get to panting carrying something from one side of the yard to another that its the Tren Train in town once more.

Enjoy the blast, 30!

Reaction score
^^ THIS ^^ is wise, IME. My Mates know when I get to panting carrying something from one side of the yard to another that its the Tren Train in town once more.

Enjoy the blast, 30!
I appreciate the replies guys. I’ve been reading that tren isn’t for people that are married with children lol. Hoping to make it out without doing too much damage!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I appreciate the replies guys. I’ve been reading that tren isn’t for people that are married with children lol. Hoping to make it out without doing too much damage!

My only advice on that is you WILL at some point(s) feel disrespected or treated unfairly and you WILL want to argue stuff that you normally wouldn't go as far with. You WILL feel 100% right and justified (which is the allusive/scary part) because you won't see anything wrong with what you are doing until you have already made a big mess. So just be super super careful with how you are seeing/viewing the people you are closest with and do your absolute best to pause and not say what you want to say. It won't end well. And I know you want this run to go well.

Reaction score
Yeah I’ll need to be very conscious of it. I’m laid back as **** and it usually takes a lot to really set me off but I’ve already felt things feel....differently in the patience department. Wife and I had a pretty good fight Saturday morning but that was gonna happen regardless. However the speed at which I went from 0-100 was much quicker than usual lol.

Found a new side last night. Couldn’t sleep, then started shivering like a mother ****er. Felt great, not sick at all. Finally fell asleep only to wake up on several occasions covered in sweat. So that’s fun.

New Threads