30’s Ramblings

Reaction score
I remember why I only drink one shake a day. Added the second one yesterday and instantly bloated.

I cook all my chicken for the week at once so I’m stuck with this til tomorrow. I doctored it up a bit, see how today goes. I need to start exploring other protein options.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
P28 protein bread, Optimum nutrition protein wafers, Grenade protein spread all taste great

~90% lean beef burger pattys on an onion bun w ketchup as a treat.

Got to mix that shit up to keep my sanity, might want to give those a try

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Most grenade products taste good last year on dnp I was eating Grenade carb killa protein bars at night and they helped with my sugar cravings

Thanks for the reply tiny. Grenade protein spread? I gotta look that up.

Reaction score
Man I have this diet completely ****ed. Everything makes me sick and now my sugar tanked. I’ll be lucky to make it through this workout without winding up on the floor.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
well i just snapped up my back squatting if that makes you feel better :32 (4):

Reaction score
Alright so this has been a great run, but something hasn’t been right. Eating in a deficit, all the cardio, and the gay workouts just don’t feel right. I’ve been missing the aggression, the hit the gym and set the mother ****er on fire feeling.

Today I woke up frustrated as hell and said **** this. I’m eating today. Had a big ass breakfast. Shortly after my wife pissed me the **** off. Boom, huge lunch. Get home, big dinner. Time to lift.

Back to what I like, lifting as heavy as I can. Aggressive as ****. Feeling swole again for the first time in weeks. When I walk outta here I’ll have left it all in the gym, I already feel so much better.

Gotta stick to what works for me. Maybe abs aren’t for me....

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Now you are talking 30! Eat the food! Keep it clean as possible and it will all come together down the stretch.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Keep hitting it. I wish every workout was awesome but some of them are crap. You are either fighting food issues or just not quite feeling it. Keep battling. Inspiring shit going on here.

Reaction score
I think I’ve turned a corner, this is a fun thing for me. It’s not about being a bodybuilder or sub 10% bf, it’s a part of my life that I love and look forward to. I’m not here trying to be the guy with the biggest arms or best abs, I just wanna lift and feel good. Play with these drugs a little bit, walk in a room and be one of the bigger guys. That’s it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Do it because you love it, and you know what 30 thinking that way instead of over thinking will probably have you hitting targets without even trying

I think I’ve turned a corner, this is a fun thing for me. It’s not about being a bodybuilder or sub 10% bf, it’s a part of my life that I love and look forward to. I’m not here trying to be the guy with the biggest arms or best abs, I just wanna lift and feel good. Play with these drugs a little bit, walk in a room and be one of the bigger guys. That’s it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Epiphany Wookie.

Reaction score
I feel like I’ve been wasting this cycle. Ate big all weekend, had an amazing workout tonight. Strength way up, just feeling amazing.

I do believe I’ll be placing an order for some more gear and running this out an extra 4 weeks.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
sounds like you just decided to change your goal set fourth for the blast, it happens. Not a waste. I would like to do a tren cycle with the focus on building/strength in the future myself.

Reaction score
Just concluded 6 weeks. It’s been good. Real good actually. I look reasonably ****able. I’m relatively strong. For me, I’m pretty big. Weighing about 255-260. Leanish. People are saying shit about my size. It’s nice.

Sides wise, well the good have mostly subsided. No more crazy libido. Or maybe I’ve just been ****in so much that I’m worn out. Or I’m severely dehydrated and that’s effecting it. But either way for now it’s way more tame. Bad sides. Suddenly I have jealousy issues. That’s not normal for me. Reoccurring dream that my wife is cheating on me. That’s coming from my subconscious, I guess I expect someday she will since I did to her. But the feeling is really strong. I know it’s the tren so I’m staying cool. Reasonably. No anger issues. It’s been a good ride.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Are you shutting it down?
Send me your tren.
and mast.
lol.

New Threads