30’s Ramblings

Reaction score
Yeah I’ll need to be very conscious of it. I’m laid back as **** and it usually takes a lot to really set me off but I’ve already felt things feel....differently in the patience department. Wife and I had a pretty good fight Saturday morning but that was gonna happen regardless. However the speed at which I went from 0-100 was much quicker than usual lol.

Found a new side last night. Couldn’t sleep, then started shivering like a mother ****er. Felt great, not sick at all. Finally fell asleep only to wake up on several occasions covered in sweat. So that’s fun.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah I’ll need to be very conscious of it. I’m laid back as **** and it usually takes a lot to really set me off but I’ve already felt things feel....differently in the patience department. Wife and I had a pretty good fight Saturday morning but that was gonna happen regardless. However the speed at which I went from 0-100 was much quicker than usual lol.

Found a new side last night. Couldn’t sleep, then started shivering like a mother ****er. Felt great, not sick at all. Finally fell asleep only to wake up on several occasions covered in sweat. So that’s fun.

I'm pretty layed back too, that's what can be so bad about it. You won't feel unjustified/wrong because you will feel like whatever it is is a lot worse and you need to say something.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score

Get some melatonin if you have trouble sleeping. I haven't had any trouble sleeping this go around.

And yeah definitely do as Dan said.

It takes a lot for me to get pissed too, but deep breaths prevent me from saying shit out of anger

Reaction score
Get some melatonin if you have trouble sleeping. I haven't had any trouble sleeping this go around.

And yeah definitely do as Dan said.

It takes a lot for me to get pissed too, but deep breaths prevent me from saying shit out of anger
I really need to pay attention to what’s happening and recognize why. I’ll get through it without killing someone!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm having a great fukkin time on this blast! Only threatened 1 douche in the gym, so far, no biggie :) actually nicer and in a better mood than previous test/deca blasts. and those mast boners thooo ;) calm down 30, you'll be good man! oh and throwing ur strainer into the next dimension had me fukkin rolling man hahahahha

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
quick tip; something pisses you off at home, take a deep breath, don't say shit, walk away and give it 5-10 mins, gauranteed you'll realize its nothing worth arguing over and be glad u didn't. I know first hand how something so miniscule in the scheme of things can get blown waaaay out of proportion and cause unnecessary damage that could've been so easily avoided.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
quick tip; something pisses you off at home, take a deep breath, don't say shit, walk away and give it 5-10 mins, gauranteed you'll realize its nothing worth arguing over and be glad u didn't. I know first hand how something so miniscule in the scheme of things can get blown waaaay out of proportion and cause unnecessary damage that could've been so easily avoided.

Good advice Gibs.

Reaction score
So I’m a couple weeks in and I gotta say any potential sides I was seeing have pretty much subsided. I’m waiting for “something” to happen but as of now I don’t even feel like I’m on over a gram a week of total gear. I am getting leaner but I’m also dieting. So who knows.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So 3 weeks in so far and I’ve stumbled onto a new issue. Food is making me sick. Especially protein. As someone who is strictly meat and potatoes this is a strange issue. I didn’t really notice it happening until today but my protein intake has been dropping. I opened my chicken up at work today and the smell made me sick. I covered it up and tossed it in the trash. Not today satan.

Now that I'm conscious of it I can work towards fixing it.

Ive definitely started to lean out and things are starting to get more defined. I’m seeing basically zero negative sides, the doses and daily pins must be keeping them away (thank you Jin). Libido is through the roof. No temper, no sleep issues, nothing that would make me say that tren is bad at all. I’m enjoying the ride for sure now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
So 3 weeks in so far and I’ve stumbled onto a new issue. Food is making me sick. Especially protein. As someone who is strictly meat and potatoes this is a strange issue. I didn’t really notice it happening until today but my protein intake has been dropping. I opened my chicken up at work today and the smell made me sick. I covered it up and tossed it in the trash. Not today satan.

I've had this issue quite often and it sucks. The only way I made it work was swapping to beef for a while, and sipping my protein shakes slower.

Reaction score
I've had this issue quite often and it sucks. The only way I made it work was swapping to beef for a while, and sipping my protein shakes slower.
I might have to start upping my shake intake. Right now it’s one a day. I may add a second one if it doesn’t improve. I made ribeye for dinner and had to force myself to eat it. And it tasted great.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
"not today satan" :32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18):
but about the food/protein issue, switch proteins, pounding chicken non stop will do that to ya. ground turkey, lean ground beef, salmon or trybcooking the chicken in a crock pot with a low(ish) sodium marinade to switch things up

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
My appetite died; I took some omeprazole and boom need to control myself cause want to eat everything.

Ive definitely started to lean out and things are starting to get more defined. I’m seeing basically zero negative sides, the doses and daily pins must be keeping them away (thank you Jin). Libido is through the roof, I’m getting dangerously close to making some poor choices. No temper, no sleep issues, nothing that would make me say that tren is bad at all. I’m enjoying the ride for sure now.

Reaction score
My appetite died; I took some omeprazole and boom need to control myself cause want to eat everything.
I’m on esemeprozole and pantoprozole daily, have been for years.

So last night I was feeling particularly good in the gym and sent my wife a pic (which I never do). Her response was “looks like you have a lazy eye”. Now I remember why I never send her pics.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Jeeeeezus I am actually holding my stomach laughing so hard.

So last night I was feeling particularly good in the gym and sent my wife a pic (which I never do). Her response was “looks like you have a lazy eye)”. Now I remember why I ever send her pics.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

So last night I was feeling particularly good in the gym and sent my wife a pic (which I never do). Her response was “looks like you have a lazy eye”. Now I remember why I never send her pics.

Lazy eye to go with your tiny gimp hand.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
that would piss me off pretty bad, send it to me next time big guy ;)

New Threads