Cycle Ideas

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I see what you are saying Snake, but my simple answer would be that at 8 wks, I'm just starting to feel/see the deca starting to work, and would hate to stop a beautiful thing.

Same here. I don't feel the full effect until around week 8 with deca. I feel the npp much quicker in comparison.

Okay, like I said it's not the best but let me help you out with the big picture. You both are are talking about what is commonly called "Kickin time" (a term I don't like to use) Any AAS is kicking in as soon as it hits your blood stream so it's actually what you feel after your saturation point that you're probably referring to. Now rather then look at the start of the "Feeling it" time, look at the back end. That four weeks it takes to Kick in will ride you through four weeks on the back end. So 8 week is is 8 weeks. You're not going to be reaping the benefits of a Test Suspension on the back end that you would on a Test Cyp.

Another thing to keep in mind is he is running a long cycle. The party doesn't end with this type of a cycle the moment you drop the Deca. The benefits of the Deca will continue while on the Test and Tren should he decide to use it.

Meat, I'm just putting this out there for ya to think about but regardless of what ester you're using, your "Kickin in" should be coming from the test before the deca. The feeling of things starting to roll with even Cyp can vary from person to person but even with test alone at a reasonable dose, you shouldn't be hanging out there 8 weeks.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Ive never really felt shit from nandeca like i do on test

but at around 8 weeks I notice the strength & size gains kick in

and its like nothins happening until then and then its an explosion

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Ive never really felt shit from nandeca like i do on test

but at around 8 weeks I notice the strength & size gains kick in

and its like nothins happening until then and then its an explosion

this is speaking from my experiences with nandralone decanoate stand alone cycles

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Jin, I didn't assume it was his first or second or 50 cycle. First thing people assume of a guy that starts a thread is he's uninformed and never ran a cycle. As for deca for 8 weeks, why not? Seriously, can someone tell me why not in this case? Guys will recommend NPP in a cycle for 8 weeks but not Deca? They are both Nandrolone but with a different ester. Just because it's not the standard canned internet answer doesn't mean it's wrong. Now I do feel more could be had from a longer Deca cycle with just the test but any compound over a longer time will bring more gain and this effect is not exclusive to any given ester.
FWIW I’ve pmed quite a bit with OP and my recollection was that he was inexperienced.

Including an 8 week run of one of the longest estered compounds made me think he was uninformed.

And yes, the steroid is the same but it’s the ester that dictates how long one should run the compound. Quite frankly I’m a bit perplexed you don’t see an issue running deca for 8 weeks.

If you are going to take steroids then do it on the most effective and efficient manner. While 8 weeks of deca isn’t going to hurt per se, 8 weeks of npp would be a much better option.

No AAS compound should take 8 weeks to start noticing effects. It's not the compound, it's the user.

I mean anything that takes that long to have a noticeable affect isn't worth taking ( except GH which is a different story ) If the Compound is of quality, and you're ingesting adequate protein, ( which deca requires you do so ) and you're training consistently and intensively, you should notice if anything an increase in strength, recovery, joint relief, and yes, some muscularity improvement within a few weeks. that's my experience and that's how it should be

LOL well, that leaves basically no room for discussion so I guess Dan, Metal, HWC myself and others just do it incorrectly!

Takes me 7-8 weeks to really feel the full strength effects of deca. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I know how to eat and train, so that’s not the issue.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FWIW I’ve pmed quite a bit with OP and my recollection was that he was inexperienced.

Including an 8 week run of one of the longest estered compounds made me think he was uninformed.

And yes, the steroid is the same but it’s the ester that dictates how long one should run the compound. Quite frankly I’m a bit perplexed you don’t see an issue running deca for 8 weeks.

If you are going to take steroids then do it on the most effective and efficient manner. While 8 weeks of deca isn’t going to hurt per se, 8 weeks of npp would be a much better option.

LOL well, that leaves basically no room for discussion so I guess Dan, Metal, HWC myself and others just do it incorrectly!

Takes me 7-8 weeks to really feel the full strength effects of deca. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I know how to eat and train, so that’s not the issue.

I said to start noticing some affects. Yes, after 8 weeks of any AAS use a person should have seen or felt some noticeable changes. Maybe you should go back and read it again.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I said to start noticing some affects. Yes, after 8 weeks of any AAS use a person should have seen or felt some noticeable changes. Maybe you should go back and read it again.

Honestly, i wasnt 100% sure if you meant full or some effect. Thanks for clarifying

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My reading comprehension is fine. These are the posts you first responded to:

I see what you are saying Snake, but my simple answer would be that at 8 wks, I'm just starting to feel/see the deca starting to work, and would hate to stop a beautiful thing.

Same here. I don't feel the full effect until around week 8 with deca. I feel the npp much quicker in comparison.

I'm assuming you've run deca in the past Seek, when does it hit you? For me its around week 7 or 8 like the others stated above.

I mean anything that takes that long to have a noticeable affect isn't worth taking ( except GH which is a different story ) If the Compound is of quality, and you're ingesting adequate protein, ( which deca requires you do so ) and you're training consistently and intensively, you should notice if anything an increase in strength, recovery, joint relief, and yes, some muscularity improvement within a few weeks. that's my experience and that's how it should be

I see zero muscularity improvements within a few weeks. Must be me: the user as you stated.

To me deca is worth taking so long as the run is long enough.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My reading comprehension is fine. These are the posts you first responded to:

I see zero muscularity improvements within a few weeks. Must be me: the user as you stated.

To me deca is worth taking so long as the run is long enough.

I'm not talking about how long or how short you should run a compound. I am stating that after a few weeks even a slight difference should be noticeable. Yes, physically as well. Especially to the user. When I see someone say I dont notice anything until 8 weeks then something is wrong.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm not talking about how long or how short you should run a compound. I am stating that after a few weeks even a slight difference should be noticeable. Yes, physically as well. Especially to the user. When I see someone say I dont notice anything until 8 weeks then something is wrong.

Ok. I was confused because nobody ever said they didn’t see any effects earlier than 8 weeks. Just that the real effects kick in at 8 weeks.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok. I was confused because nobody ever said they didn’t see any effects earlier than 8 weeks. Just that the real effects kick in at 8 weeks.

Well I'm glad we reached a point of understanding. Of course I agree that midway into a good dosed cycle transformations speed up because peak levels are being reached. I did get an impression that nothing was happening till then. This discussion still has benefits to any beginner who is here browsing for information. We both made solid points.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

NPP will hit sooner and drop off quicker. Deca will take longer to land but stick around longer. You still get about the same quality weeks, it's just when you get it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
NPP will hit sooner and drop off quicker. Deca will take longer to land but stick around longer. You still get about the same quality weeks, it's just when you get it.

Are you saying Similar doses over the same period of time will yield equal results? Npp/deca?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Well I do agree that this thread will be useful for a newbie. I think what we say can easily be misconstrued/miscommunicated into something it is not, so I think we need to be aware of that moving forward, but all is well....

Bottom line, can you feel something a few weeks after injection, most certainly. Can you see results, probably not. Can you see results 5-8 weeks after start, yes, but it depends on what you are taking and what ester it is. Npp would show quicker results than Deca, but Deca will work long after your last pin. Case closed. Thank you for reading.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Seek, I never said I didn't notice anything, but that at around 7-8 weeks (for deca) is when I am really starting to see and feel the full effects of the hormone (which is a couple weeks after it would be reaching it full concentration in the body, so it makes sense). I agree with you and I think that the other guys do too, I just think possibly you are not reading/interpiting our posts correctly.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Are you saying Similar doses over the same period of time will yield equal results? Npp/deca?
With regard to Deca and NPP, yes, that's all I'm saying.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
With regard to Deca and NPP, yes, that's all I'm saying.

*mind blown

I wanna run some calculations because my thinking is that the NPP would be at peak level for a longer time than the deca. Thus better results.

If you have data to support your claim I would love to see it.

I am not doubting you, this is just totally contrary to my understanding of esters and how they impact cycle length.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had considered running NPP as opposed to Deca given the extreme amount of time it seems to take to get back to "normal". When I run it for 15+ weeks it seems to take months to fully exit the body.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I like Test/Tren Ace during recomp and Test/Deca during Bulking. I tend to change my diet more than I do my AAS(that is the real thing that is challenging).

New Threads