Cycle Ideas

MadeInDixie

Reaction score
I am kicking around a couple of different combinations for a cycle down the road and I would like your opinions on this one.

500 mg Sus week 1-20
75 mg Tren A EOD week 3-11
300 mg Deca week 12-20

I will be taking all of the required pct, I'm just wanting opinions on the cycle itself.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I am kicking around a couple of different combinations for a cycle down the road and I would like your opinions on this one.

500 mg Sus week 1-20
300 mg Deca week 12-20

I will be taking all of the required pct, I'm just wanting opinions on the cycle itself.

First cycle?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
It's a little different looking but I don't see a real problem. I would talk to some guys who PCT off the Deca for some timing on this.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It's a little different looking but I don't see a real problem. I would talk to some guys who PCT off the Deca for some timing on this.

Deca for 8 weeks?

20 week cycle for a beginner ? Tren?

Lots of issues here IMO. especially if it’s his first cycle.

MadeInDixie

Reaction score
Jin, its not my first cycle. I would say I have 6 or 7 under my belt. That is why I went small doses with the tren.
Snake, it doesn't have to be deca, like I mentioned, I'm just spitballing. What would be a good alternative to the deca that would be comparable?

Reactions: Jin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

500 mg Sus week 1-20
300 mg Deca week 12-20

What are you trying to do over the 20 weeks?

MadeInDixie

Reaction score
To put on solid mass with minimal side effects. Instead of cramming everything in a short amount of time, stretch it out and get a little more gains that will be easier to keep since I wont have to run my AI so high.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
To put on solid mass with minimal side effects. Instead of cramming everything in a short amount of time, stretch it out and get a little more gains that will be easier to keep since I wont have to run my AI so high.

Serious question: What does an AI have to do with keeping gains?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If you want minimal sides then simplify! Just run test and deca for 20 weeks.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
OP, have you ran deca before? If not, just run that side by side with the test like Pillar suggested. Keep your e2 in check and you should have minimal sides. If you are super worried about deca sides, as extra precaution you could have caber just in case, but like I said, just keep your e2 in check and you should be fine. 20 weeks of deca will put some serious mass on you if you are eating properly.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Deca for 8 weeks?

20 week cycle for a beginner ? Tren?

Lots of issues here IMO. especially if it’s his first cycle.

Jin, its not my first cycle. I would say I have 6 or 7 under my belt. That is why I went small doses with the tren.
Snake, it doesn't have to be deca, like I mentioned, I'm just spitballing. What would be a good alternative to the deca that would be comparable?

Jin, I didn't assume it was his first or second or 50 cycle. First thing people assume of a guy that starts a thread is he's uninformed and never ran a cycle. As for deca for 8 weeks, why not? Seriously, can someone tell me why not in this case? Guys will recommend NPP in a cycle for 8 weeks but not Deca? They are both Nandrolone but with a different ester. Just because it's not the standard canned internet answer doesn't mean it's wrong. Now I do feel more could be had from a longer Deca cycle with just the test but any compound over a longer time will bring more gain and this effect is not exclusive to any given ester.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Jin, I didn't assume it was his first or second or 50 cycle. First thing people assume of a guy that starts a thread is he's uninformed and never ran a cycle. As for deca for 8 weeks, why not? Seriously, can someone tell me why not in this case? Guys will recommend NPP in a cycle for 8 weeks but not Deca? They are both Nandrolone but with a different ester. Just because it's not the standard canned internet answer doesn't mean it's wrong. Now I do feel more could be had from a longer Deca cycle with just the test but any compound over a longer time will bring more gain and this effect is not exclusive to any given ester.

I see what you are saying Snake, but my simple answer would be that at 8 wks, I'm just starting to feel/see the deca starting to work, and would hate to stop a beautiful thing.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I see what you are saying Snake, but my simple answer would be that at 8 wks, I'm just starting to feel/see the deca starting to work, and would hate to stop a beautiful thing.

Same here. I don't feel the full effect until around week 8 with deca. I feel the npp much quicker in comparison.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score

500 mg Sus week 1-20
300 mg Deca week 12-20

Personally, i would swap the deca and tren timing. I would run the deca weeks 1-12 minimum, and finish off the last 8 with tren.

Deca takes a while to 'feel.' Tren a is much quicker. Plus, when you finish, you can stop tren and test at the same time to go into pct, with less water.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No AAS compound should take 8 weeks to start noticing effects. It's not the compound, it's the user.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No AAS compound should take 8 weeks to start noticing effects. It's not the compound, it's the user.
I'm assuming you've run deca in the past Seek, when does it hit you? For me its around week 7 or 8 like the others stated above.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Seek, I don't mean to suggest that one can't tell or notice the deca earlier (maybe at like 5 weeks), but what I'm saying is around 8 weeks is where it's starts getting really good... and I would hate to stop it right when things get cooking good.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you've run deca in the past Seek, when does it hit you? For me its around week 7 or 8 like the others stated above.

I mean anything that takes that long to have a noticeable affect isn't worth taking ( except GH which is a different story ) If the Compound is of quality, and you're ingesting adequate protein, ( which deca requires you do so ) and you're training consistently and intensively, you should notice if anything an increase in strength, recovery, joint relief, and yes, some muscularity improvement within a few weeks. that's my experience and that's how it should be

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Seek, I don't mean to suggest that one can't tell or notice the deca earlier (maybe at like 5 weeks), but what I'm saying is around 8 weeks is where it's starts getting really good... and I would hate to stop it right when things get cooking good.

It may be more of a mental thing, but your statement is spot on in my experience. First month is joint relief and placebo. Stremgth and everything else shortly after.

At week 8 though, it always clicks at that mark for me.

New Threads