Started my cycle

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks earlier then planned but I was READY! I'm doing...

Test E-250mg 1-16
Mast E- 400mg 1-15
Tren E- 400mg 1-12

Also kickstarting the tren with some tren A I had sitting around at 300mg 1-3.5

The Tren E and Mast E are CVL which I am very excited about. They seem like great guys and if the gear is even half as good as the customer service this is gonna be the best cycle I've ever had! The test is Hard2gain labs lol.My goals are to lean out to a shredded 7-8%bf at 205-210. I'm currently at 206 10-11%bf about 6ft tall.

I was also planning on running DES and LR3 with this cycle but I might not be able to get the DES due to me being broke as shit! I just had to write a $5k check for my new house thats being built and my anniversary is this week. The LR3 I have sitting around and I will start around week 3 when everything really starts going.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yummy bro. Your gonna get big son!!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like an awsome cycle brotha!!

Can I ask why your cutting the mast short a week?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh SHIT. Watching this one!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice. This is gonna be interesting.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I'm excited for you. With your current stats, those steroids, a good diet and training regimine, you will achieve your goals.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
looks like fun to me...:tren:

Z

Zeek

I like the dosages and choice of compounds!! This should be a great cycle for you

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like an awsome cycle brotha!!

Can I ask why your cutting the mast short a week?

Mainly because I've only got 3 bottles of mast right now. Might order more and even start running it higher later in the cycle but I'm not gonna plan on more mg's than I have on hand.

Thanks for the support guys I will keep you updated. It's day 4 on the tren (injected day 1 and 3) and I can start to feel it already. Ace hits me hard and fast, I love it!! Noticed a little extra pump at the gym, a little more agression, and not being able to stay asleep last night. Nothing major but I know what I'm looking for.

I'm gonna be honest here I pinned the CVL Mast E and Tren E together to see how smooth it was and I got quite a bit of PIP. Pinned in the right delt which is far from a virgin muscle to injections, more like a whore lol. It is very sore and even a little swollen. I'm gonna try heating the gear at 200 in the oven for 15min before my next inject.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude this cycle is great and followin u. Test e mast e Tren e are u pinnin twice a week?

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cobra- What happened to the 30 week tren cycle you were talking about like 3 days ago? lol And if anyone tells you that you have to be off cycle to have a baby they're god damn liars. I've got a little one on the way that was conceived about 8 weeks into a test/deca/mast cycle. I think Zeek mentioned he has two cycle babies as well.

Jadakiss- I've actually moved on to backloading slin pins with warm oils so I can only inject 1ml at a time. This means 5 injects per week but it's a breeze with the slins!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool I've never seen slin pins before so I'm going to check it out. Well this cycle sounds official. How did u like Ur last cycle. I'm thinkin of doing test e and deca but I don't want that bloat.did u think u get any bloat off of deca? If possible can u explain how different is to pin with slins. Thanks for the reply:)

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool I've never seen slin pins before so I'm going to check it out. Well this cycle sounds official. How did u like Ur last cycle. I'm thinkin of doing test e and deca but I don't want that bloat.did u think u get any bloat off of deca? If possible can u explain how different is to pin with slins. Thanks for the reply:)

Test/deca is a classic but I'm about damn sick of how long it takes deca to kick in. It's like 9 weeks before I started to feel it. The mast kept my bloat down a lot on that cycle but I don't feel like it bloats me hardly at all when compared to dbol. dbol makes me look like a damn balloon!

Slin pins are very time consuming to inject with. It's a 29g 1/2 inch pin that can only shoot 1cc at a time. Since it's so small you have to be pretty lean and shoot as deep as you can into a lean muscle, so not glutes. I do a pec, delt, quad rotation. It would take hours to draw with one of these so you draw with a normal needle then pull the plunger out of the pin and squirt oil in the backside (this is backloading) Then you stick the plunger on the end and turn it upright so the buble floats to the top so you can get rid of it. You have to make sure you've got some finger strength because it'll take a min of hard pushing to get oil through that little pin. I use them because I feel absolutely nothing.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya slin pins are awsome and they keep scar tissue at bay!

Hard: I realize that people get prego on cycle but I am just trying to give it the best chance I can. Steroids definitely effect spermatogenesis but it doesnt kill them completely. Man 4 months of trying without roids and a twice then average sperm count and still no luck...Im really hoping for this month then the 30 weeker will start :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya slin pins are awsome and they keep scar tissue at bay!

Hard: I realize that people get prego on cycle but I am just trying to give it the best chance I can. Steroids definitely effect spermatogenesis but it doesnt kill them completely. Man 4 months of trying without roids and a twice then average sperm count and still no luck...Im really hoping for this month then the 30 weeker will start :)

Look into HCG and HMG if you haven't already. And if you wanna test out your spermatogenesis just let me know big guy :x

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pob lmfao!:-&

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hard thank u for the response.

New Threads