Dosing up?

Reaction score
After lots of reading up and some good tips from this forum, I plan to do a 15-week test e only cycle.

A question that has developed however, is this:

Since this will be my first cycle and there is a lot out there that says you should only take the minimum effective dose, should i start the cycle at 300 or 400 and up the dose to 500 if it feels like i should? Or would you guys recommend going for the full 500 from the start and learning about how my body handles it?

Use this site and this too and read the about section.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
After lots of reading up and some good tips from this forum, I plan to do a 15-week test e only cycle.

A question that has developed however, is this:

Since this will be my first cycle and there is a lot out there that says you should only take the minimum effective dose, should i start the cycle at 300 or 400 and up the dose to 500 if it feels like i should? Or would you guys recommend going for the full 500 from the start and learning about how my body handles it?

What did you end up going with? 3,4, or 500mg

Reaction score
Indeed would love to know!

Starting a 12 week 500mg cycle in correlation with Spongys greek god diet plan. My only real concern is pinning for the first time.

My hair is crazy thick and lots of it... and both sides of the fam had unreal amounts of hair into their 90s so hairloss isnt to much of a concern.

MonkeyBusiness

Reaction score
Indeed would love to know!

Starting a 12 week 500mg cycle in correlation with Spongys greek god diet plan. My only real concern is pinning for the first time.

My hair is crazy thick and lots of it... and both sides of the fam had unreal amounts of hair into their 90s so hairloss isnt to much of a concern.

Going at 500.
Pinning for the first time...was nerve wracking. I've always dreaded needles. Psychologically, that was the toughest part for me.
But I got a relatively high-gauge needle for the pin.

Happy with things so far.

Had a post up thqt got deleted by the update basically saying I freaking love being on cycle and don't quite understand why test isn't perscribed more often...

New Threads