Sus flu first timer

Reaction score
Im on my 3rd injection, both other times I've had the sus flu. With my Monday one being worse, it started weds and had it Thursday. It left Thursday nite. Just all of a sudden lifted. I've done my 3rd one yesterday, whats everyone's experience with it? Does it go or does it happen every injection. Was thinking if i get it again would it be wise to do 500mg every Friday instead of twice a week. As sus is new to me. I was injecting Organon (Karachi) Sustanon 250mg. But that was making me ill, done Alpha Pharma Sustanon 250mg. That hasn't made me bed ridden like the other one yet.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

You only need to post this thread once. I deleted the duplicate.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im on my 3rd injection, both other times I've had the sus flu. With my Monday one being worse, it started weds and had it Thursday. It left Thursday nite. Just all of a sudden lifted. I've done my 3rd one yesterday, whats everyone's experience with it? Does it go or does it happen every injection. Was thinking if i get it again would it be wise to do 500mg every Friday instead of twice a week. As sus is new to me. I was injecting Organon (Karachi) Sustanon 250mg. But that was making me ill, done Alpha Pharma Sustanon 250mg. That hasn't made me bed ridden like the other one yet.

If it happens again toss the gear.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Is all this stuff something you got online?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like you are injecting garbage. If you are feeling ill while injecting test, its probably contaminated. Throw it away. You shouldn't be feeling anything, especially if it happens every time you inject.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like you are injecting garbage. If you are feeling ill while injecting test, its probably contaminated. Throw it away. You shouldn't be feeling anything, especially if it happens every time you inject.

100% agree

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
only time i got test flu was with testosterone phenylpropionate

my guess is the propionate ester is the culprit

cyp & enth slowly introduce the testosterone into your system sneakily

the prop kinda plops it in real quik and spikes abruptly

Reaction score
only time i got test flu was with testosterone phenylpropionate

my guess is the propionate ester is the culprit

cyp & enth slowly introduce the testosterone into your system sneakily

the prop kinda plops it in real quik and spikes abruptly

What I thought done some reading earlier said about that, being the test going up so quick my body likes what the he'll. Tho yesterdays jab I feel fine from it. So must of been shite test

New Threads