What scares you most about doing steroids, top 3

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
My #1 concern is not recovering.

I'm surprised someone said mental sides.. If anything it makes me more emotionally stable with a feeling of well being..
Then again, Ive never used tren or or halo..

Reaction score
Not even thinking about taking anything but it would probably be:
1. Testosterone shot down forever
2.Getting addict to it and feeling really depress when off cycle
3. Becoming really violent and hurting someone.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Does anyone here know anybody that was busted for possession? If so, what was the result? It seems nearly impossible to get caught. I dont think there is really any law enforcement that really cares about this stuff anymore. Lots of jacked cops at my gym.....

Seems like all the news stories of people getting caught are guys who also got in to coke or other drugs and the steroid charges were tack ons after they got raided.. Or they were getting greedy and slinging too openly. I imagine angry spouses and exes probably get guys in trouble sometimes too.

I feel like no city cop would waste their time trying to get a search warrant for a house for a personal user of a schedule 3 unless you were doing something else illegal too. Possession is a misdemeanor in my state too.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Seems like all the news stories of people getting caught are guys who also got in to coke or other drugs and the steroid charges were tack ons after they got raided.. Or they were getting greedy and slinging too openly. I imagine angry spouses and exes probably get guys in trouble sometimes too.

I feel like no city cop would waste their time trying to get a search warrant for a house for a personal user of a schedule 3 unless you were doing something else illegal too. Possession is a misdemeanor in my state too.

That's about what I think. Maybe if they find out about my small supply of cannabis, they might grab my vials too ( weed is schedule 1 of course).

The whole system pisses me off to no end. It's my ****ing body. There isnt a government on earth that has the right to tell me what to put in it.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I'm surprised someone said mental sides.. If anything it makes me more emotionally stable with a feeling of well being..
Then again, Ive never used tren or or halo..

You're surprised? I cant believe it wasnt listed by more people. Hell, I had a buddy try and run tren and by the end of the first week he found himself laying in bed crying for no reason. Luckily he was running ace so he dropped it pretty quick from his system.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fortunately 2 of those 3 things don't happen except in after school specials.

brah, didn't you watch reefer madness? Clear evidence the Cypionate ester takes human form, steals your woman, kicks your dog, slaps your momma, pegs you while you're sleeping, and incessantly flicks you in the nurtz while you're trying to work. It's science breh.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here know anybody that was busted for possession? If so, what was the result? It seems nearly impossible to get caught. I dont think there is really any law enforcement that really cares about this stuff anymore. Lots of jacked cops at my gym.....
i know a guy not too far from here who was “helping folks out” and bringing in gear. We know/knew a lot of the same people. After an 18 month investigation he got federal time because a buddy’s girlfriend rolled on him.
Someone posted a link in here on a lab bust south of Shreveport. That’s not to far across the line from me. I didnt know anyone involved fortunately.

Reaction score
brah, didn't you watch reefer madness? Clear evidence the Cypionate ester takes human form, steals your woman, kicks your dog, slaps your momma, pegs you while you're sleeping, and incessantly flicks you in the nurtz while you're trying to work. It's science breh.
Wait, does that really happen ? No way i'm ever taking any of this stuff !!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I secretly watch while my cyp pegs the old lady.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
i know a guy not too far from here who was “helping folks out” and bringing in gear. We know/knew a lot of the same people. After an 18 month investigation he got federal time because a buddy’s girlfriend rolled on him.
Someone posted a link in here on a lab bust south of Shreveport. That’s not to far across the line from me. I didnt know anyone involved fortunately.

But that's distribution. Most all of us just possess for personal use. I imagine it's like a fine and community service.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I have more than enough for some overzealous prosecutor to make the case for distribution...

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
You're surprised? I cant believe it wasnt listed by more people. Hell, I had a buddy try and run tren and by the end of the first week he found himself laying in bed crying for no reason. Luckily he was running ace so he dropped it pretty quick from his system.

He's got to have problems other than a week of tren ace bro.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
He's got to have problems other than a week of tren ace bro.

Totally solid guy. He had a long history with AAS. Tren was the only thing he ever had an issue with.

MonkeyBusiness

Reaction score

Honestly makes me feel so much better.
Sounds like no one here knows anyone who was busted unless they were either dumb as a ****ing rock or dealing the shit...
Not planning on being in either category...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hair loss and high blood pressure

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know if scared is the right word to use. I think of it as risks that have been weighed and accepted.

Legal risk - for some of us, a felony conviction could mean loss of employment and the inability to to earn a living.
Reputational risk - not everyone differentiates between drug users who uses AAS and those who using recreational drugs.
Health risk - blood tests and a blood pressure cuff can't tell you everything and we're all vulnerable to not knowing what we don't know.

Amen to this!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Copying this from the original thread...

- Acne bad enough I couldn’t hide what I was doing from the knowledgeable people around me
- Hitting a nerve
- Hematocrit issues since mine is high on trt and I fight high blood pressure

Yes sir brother,I’ve been battling getting my Hemocrit down on my TRT dose for the last 2 months much less doing a cycle I’m planning to do! Been going in twice a week for a month getting my blood work checked and if it’s to high I’ve been donating,but good new on that front I just had to donate twice in 3 months