What scares you most about doing steroids, top 3

MonkeyBusiness

Reaction score
Question from PoB that rightly deserves its own thread.

I'm sure whether you're considering your first one or you're an experienced hand, shit still scares you.

So top three - go

Reactions: Jin

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hair loss...lmao..that’s about it!! But I’m female..a bit easier for us!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know if scared is the right word to use. I think of it as risks that have been weighed and accepted.

Legal risk - for some of us, a felony conviction could mean loss of employment and the inability to to earn a living.
Reputational risk - not everyone differentiates between drug users who uses AAS and those who using recreational drugs.
Health risk - blood tests and a blood pressure cuff can't tell you everything and we're all vulnerable to not knowing what we don't know.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
hair loss for me too.. other than that... meh. don't give a ****.. i'll die for this sh*t

Reactions: Jin

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hair loss is not a concern for me. I have plenty.
I do get paranoid about catching a conviction especially with some with the company I keep in the small
comunuty I live in
getting released from a job that makes more that the local dr in my town.
Always makes me anxious as a mfr.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know if scared is the right word to use. I think of it as risks that have been weighed and accepted.

Legal risk - for some of us, a felony conviction could mean loss of employment and the inability to to earn a living.
Reputational risk - not everyone differentiates between drug users who uses AAS and those who using recreational drugs.
Health risk - blood tests and a blood pressure cuff can't tell you everything and we're all vulnerable to not knowing what we don't know.

I have to disagree with the term "scared" as well. There is fear and there is danger. Fear isn't real. It's an emotion created by you in your head. Danger is real, it's threat to you. You can choose fear as reaction to danger, which does nothing for you. Or you can recognize danger for the threat it is and take the steps to mitigate it accordingly.

"Beware of the old man in a game where men die young"

dk8594 most closely describes the potential dangers that I also perceive with AAS use.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Does anyone here know anybody that was busted for possession? If so, what was the result? It seems nearly impossible to get caught. I dont think there is really any law enforcement that really cares about this stuff anymore. Lots of jacked cops at my gym.....

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahahaha im joking I just like when people say that..

1 legal problems
2 health problems
3 dealing with juicemonkeys

German89

Elite
Reaction score
hahahaha im joking I just like when people say that..

1 legal problems
2 health problems
3 dealing with juicemonkeys

"juicemonkey"? what does that even mean? a jackass thats all bro science?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Copying this from the original thread...

- Acne bad enough I couldn’t hide what I was doing from the knowledgeable people around me
- Hitting a nerve
- Hematocrit issues since mine is high on trt and I fight high blood pressure

New Threads