Best service and discreet! Great job guys!

Reaction score
Hey guys I am giving a bump per request for a fellow comrade CD at

CRAZYDOSER DOT K OM

I have been in the game for 20 years and CD has been the best so far! Have had several orders and all is well! Nice selection and quality products!
Communication & Ordering process

CD had great communication from start to finish. I had no delay in CD responding. His crew is doing a great job!
Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

So from when I placed the order to arrival it was all done in 5 days! Another order was completed in 4 days! Package was normal and discreet. Proper packing, all was on point!
Items ordered

Vermodje deca and test prop. Organon sust, epf proviron and 12 mg dbol.
Product effectivenes and experience

Dbol is on point
Test prop no pip and major wood.
Epf proviron is dosed nicely.
organon sust
Proviron 25 mg
Test prop 50 mg
Deca 250 mg

My strength has improved. Increased vascularity and harder look. My joints are doing well thanks to the deca! The test and proviron have increased my stamina and mental clarity.! I am one month in and body fat has decreased. All muscles showing more definition.
Additional commentary

All genuine! I can tell simply by feel,smell and touch. All products are great quality! CD where were you 20 years ago?! A big thumbs up for our brother CD! Guys his crew has been on point! Sobe69
I have been in the game for 20 years and CD has been the best so far! Have had several orders and all is well! Nice selection and quality products!
Communication & Ordering process

CD had great communication from start to finish. I had no delay in CD responding. His crew is doing a great job!
Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

So from when I placed the order to arrival it was all done in 5 days! Another order was completed in 4 days! Package was normal and discreet. Proper packing, all was on point!
Items ordered

Vermodje deca and test prop. Organon sust, epf proviron and 12 mg dbol.

Additional commentary

All genuine! I can tell simply by feel,smell and touch. All products are great quality! CD where were you 20 years ago?! A big thumbs up for our brother!
I recommend shopping here!

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Does it come with Italian Sausage?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Additional commentary

All genuine! I can tell simply by feel,smell and touch. All products are great quality! CD where were you 20 years ago?! A big thumbs up for our brother!

Oh dude, I'm going to get some mileage out of this that statement. Dat's funny!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Epf proviron is dosed nicely."

What the ****? Lololoololol

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
genuine! I can tell simply by feel,smell and touch. All products are great quality! CD where were you 20 years ago?! A big thumbs up for our brother![/FONT][/COLOR]

Gotta love the sniff and stroke test for detecting genuine legit gear

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I personally liked the added touch of copying and pasting some of his "personal statements" multiple times in his authentic/legit thread. Adds to how legit they must be. I'm sold.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
so if i place an order and it doesnt smell legit like its legit product can i send it back for a hooker instead?

asking for bricks
How will you know its a legit hooker without the smell, and feel test?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Scratch-n-sniff. I use that test all the time. If it doesn't smell like test it aint test. All mine have those labels. Scratch here!

Talk about passing the smell test! haha

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
I mean, with a name like crazydoser, what could possibly go wrong??

pharmacist

Elite
Reaction score
Best service and discreet. I thought this was gonna be about hookers. Where are the fkn hookers?

Well, if the title mention best and discreet services I can see you thinking about hookers BUT!!! the title also mentions "GREAT JOB GUYS" so I have to ask ... what kind of hookers are you looking for?? ?:32 (6):

Coldblooded

Reaction score
Best service and discreet. I thought this was gonna be about hookers. Where are the fkn hookers?

Would you really want to order a hooker from a guy that smells and feels his product to see if legit??..lol

New Threads