She cheated on me

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
This thread is beyond stupid and ridiculous! There is no entertainment in this thread whatsoever. Pretty disgusting, and why it's been allowed to continue is surprising. This is why people sign off and don't come back.

When I was beginning to think that all hope was lost...finally a veteran steps up and speaks out. No response from admin. Shit is getting out of hand...again.

Reaction score
When I was beginning to think that all hope was lost...finally a veteran steps up and speaks out. No response from admin. Shit is getting out of hand...again.

Maybe lighten up and realize not everyone is full of estrogen. And we don’t cry when we don’t agree with others.

This is my real life shit that I’m dealing with.

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Hypothetical forced gay mouth rape at gunpoint? "Ok."
Hypothetical anti mouth rape tactics with silly reasoning? "That's just too much."

:32 (18):
Where people draw the line is telling.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Shit, I'd suck a dick for a million dollars.

$10 of mouthwash, and I've still got $999,990.

-A joke I heard a comic say once.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would suck the skin off a dick for 1 mill

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
I found this entire thread disturbing! I think I’m going to go lift, eat, and watch football to get the thought of this thread away from me!!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
This thread is beyond stupid and ridiculous! There is no entertainment in this thread whatsoever. Pretty disgusting, and why it's been allowed to continue is surprising. This is why people sign off and don't come back.

this is entertaining imo

if anyone isnt interested, they can skip it.

steroidology doesnt allow threads like this

they are dead as a door nail & boring af

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being a top graduate at the manners school and part time instructor, I feel like I need to weigh in. Everyone who posted in this thread is The Homo. That is all.

New Threads