Been together a little over 2 years up until tonight

What's the best course of action?

Right now I'm in North Carolina.

Cliffs:
-Girlfriend is a ho
-Her work sent her to manners school for the weekend with another coworker
-Was originally supposed to be her and another girl
-Replaced girl with a dude who is bi
-They both check into seperate rooms across from each other Thursday night, I was going to go Thursday night, but I was tired. Redpill says never to mate guard so I didn't bother to go.
-We went out last(Friday) night me, my ex-ho, the bi coworker and his boyfriend
-My girlfriend is somewhat bi btw
-Find out in group conversation that they went out first night, didn't think anything of it, but now that I think back her coworker was asking if I was the jealous type when we went out, I said no and she agreed.
-I get back from the an hour before her manners class got finished just a little bit ago and decided to investigate her room because something has not felt right during the last year of the relationship
-I find her food log in the side drawer next to her bed.
-The entry dated the first day I was not at the hotel(Thursday) read at the end, "Went out with (coworker's name), had drinks... I WAS VERY BAD
-Immediately started packing my **** and left back home(with her room key)
-She's called me around 10 times now
-Texted me saying "What the ****... Where are you... Did you really just leave..Seriously"
-There's no way I WAS VERY BAD means anything other than cheating

I have a lot of **** that's hers including her apartment key so eventually she's going to have to keep calling me, will take my time returning her ****​

Last edited by a moderator:

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
If ya cant trust eachother, relationship will never work out anyways. Cut your losses early so when you find, the one, you have that much more time together

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
End that crap and move on.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
"Cliffs: girlfriend is a ho" :32 (18):

"I was very bad" could mean anything, maybe she made out with some chick at the bar, maybe got double teamed by 2 dudes, who knows...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Why do you people indulge this dicktard?

you think this is real? Manners class?

just remembered this is the same guy with the other story about the guy waiting out front of the restaraunt to fight him lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
just remembered this is the same guy with the other story about the guy waiting out front of the restaraunt to fight him lol

And being drugged and sodomized by a tranny he met on tinder.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Actually, this story is pretty funny.

As he is insinuating he left her because she cheated on her diet and not with the bi dude.

He should have just joined in and been the bottom.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I was hoping this one had some legs and would run awhile. We could use some new entertainment around here.

Me being the trusting type, would see "I WAS VERY BAD" in a diet log and think she had a double bacon cheese burger and not the hot Italian sausage. But I'm the trusting type. ;)

Last edited:

Merlin

Reaction score
I was hoping this one had some legs and would run awhile. We could use some new entertainment around here.

Me being the trusting type, would see "I WAS VERY BAD" in a diet log and think she had a double bacon cheese burger and not the hot Italian sausage. But I'm the trusting type. ;)

hahaha thats honestly what i thought, triple meat, triple cheese, large fry and a chocolate shake. Very bad haha

Reaction score
Update

her and I ended up getting back together. I had a 3 sum with her and the man and it wasn’t that great

i nut so fast so would have to watch the guy destroy her. It got so bad she wanted me to give him head. He’s hung like a horse so after one time I gave up. I left her ass. It dealing with an unfaithful ho