New guy in the underground

Reaction score
Hey what’s up guys! Glad I joined here. I’m 29 years old. I’ve been lifting for about 12 years now and competing for six. My lasts show was last September Nationals in two divisions classic physique and men’s physique. I have since taken time off for about a year and have finally got back into the gym and hitting it hard here for the forums motivation like minded folks and to help and learn where I can

outside here I’m computer geek so I do IT things have a big family and I love to EAT. Have an undergrad masters and grad certificate , debating a PhD or not...

looking forward to this community

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. So what makes someone that dedicated fall off for so long?

You found a good place here and will enjoy it. Trust me.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome..................:D

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. So, what's your goal, you want to start eventually competing again? Or just doing it for the fitness lifestyle now?

pharmacist

Elite
Reaction score
Hey what’s up guys! Glad I joined here. I’m 29 years old. I’ve been lifting for about 12 years now and competing for six. My lasts show was last September Nationals in two divisions classic physique and men’s physique. I have since taken time off for about a year and have finally got back into the gym and hitting it hard here for the forums motivation like minded folks and to help and learn where I can

outside here I’m computer geek so I do IT things have a big family and I love to EAT. Have an undergrad masters and grad certificate , debating a PhD or not...

looking forward to this community

Welcome to the UnderGround sir!