Alcohol on Cycle

Reaction score
Black coffee and water... I like my bourbon, but enjoy results and my liver more. I'm no expert on how alcohol effects you of course, just found that when I drank it was a detriment to my performance personally.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Some don’t drink alcohol but will pound energy drinks all day.....

whats worse few beers or a few monsters ask your doctor

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Some don’t drink alcohol but will pound energy drinks all day.....

whats worse few beers or a few monsters ask your doctor

Agreed. Monster and others are definitely worse. (speaking broadly to moderate users, not problematic alcohol consumption).

Reaction score
Most definitely, energy drinks are terrible for you... I work with a fella who pounds back 2x 5 hour energy drinks a day. Always complains about how tired he is... stays up till 1-2 AM every day smoking weed.. wakes up at 6 for work, rinse repeat.

Merlin

Reaction score
The best I ever looked was when I cut alch out completely. I've drank a lot on my cycle before, it for sure is not the best idea due to the strain AAS has on liver.

MonkeyBusiness

Reaction score
The best I ever looked was when I cut alch out completely. I've drank a lot on my cycle before, it for sure is not the best idea due to the strain AAS has on liver.

Only orals really strain liver tho - true or bullshit?

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
I am recently sober (6mo) and every cycle i have ever done in the past i was drinking throughout all of them. I can tell you from my experience, when i was drinking heavy some days id be too hungover to train, too hungover to eat my meals, or during the drinking id make poor choices with my diet. There is no positive that comes from drinking during a cycle.
Granted i dont drink like most people.. i.e. mixing vodka with amino energy and go lift

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I heard if you butt chug vodka mixed with aminos, your gains are unreal. I cant drink anymore by mouth or otherwise but Ill hold the funnel for someone.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I hang with some guys one day a week and will have 3-6 beers then but only drinking I do all week. Once every few months I will go and drink a lot and get drunk but that is not often. Never notice any fat gain from the few beers per week. I always volunteer to be the designated driver to keep me from over doing it. I’m sure if I cut it out complete I’d be a bit leaner but I enjoy that night so to me it is worth it for now. The beers never affect me in he gym. Hard Liquior really affects me.
everything. Gotta have some pleasure too so you can enjoy life.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I have about 1 beer every 6 months or so, so its not something that is a consideration on my part. I would think to avoid it though, esp if on orals.

Grego

Reaction score
I’ve drank during cycles and abstained during others. Definitely notice a difference in peformance when I’m lifting. I workout first thing in the morning so having more than a drink or two impacts my workout.

New Threads