Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 35 of 35
  1. #25
    Senior Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Sunnyvale Trailer Park
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 80 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    What are you referencing?

    I thought you were ****ing with me. I know that vinegar causes tooth enamel erosion which just means it weakens your enamel when used undiluted. I would dilute it. It COULD make you more susceptible to like cavities and things of that nature. It also depends on how long the vinegar stays on your teeth. So im sure just brushing and rinsing is fine if you rinse with water after. That study shows the dwell time of enamel in different types of vinegar.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24839821

  2. #26
    Moderator Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    4,984
    Thanks
    4,913
    Thanked 6,595 Times in 2,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    I thought you were ****ing with me. I know that vinegar causes tooth enamel erosion which just means it weakens your enamel when used undiluted. I would dilute it. It COULD make you more susceptible to like cavities and things of that nature. It also depends on how long the vinegar stays on your teeth. So im sure just brushing and rinsing is fine if you rinse with water after. That study shows the dwell time of enamel in different types of vinegar.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24839821
    Oh, is this why most of my teeth’s nerve endings are exposed?

    Jacked and Bearded


  3. #27
    Senior Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Sunnyvale Trailer Park
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 80 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Oh, is this why most of my teeth’s nerve endings are exposed?

    Uhh honestly im not to sure about that part. Don't know to much about teeth

  4. #28
    Elite Gadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,474
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 1,153 Times in 671 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Uhh honestly im not to sure about that part. Don't know to much about teeth
    Wizards are supposed to be versed in everything.

  5. #29
    Senior Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Sunnyvale Trailer Park
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 80 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    Wizards are supposed to be versed in everything.
    Well i know somethings.... but what I do know, is that I know nothing..

  6. #30
    Moderator Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    4,984
    Thanks
    4,913
    Thanked 6,595 Times in 2,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Uhh honestly im not to sure about that part. Don't know to much about teeth
    I think I will continue rinsing full strength until my teeth fully dissolve, then go for dentures. Thank you kind wizard.

    Jacked and Bearded


  7. #31
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    19,850
    Thanks
    1,965
    Thanked 16,678 Times in 7,239 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I think I will continue rinsing full strength until my teeth fully dissolve, then go for dentures. Thank you kind wizard.
    Organic coconut oil will actually help prevent the gum disease known as gingivitis. I read it on my mommy group on Facebook.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  8. #32
    Elite Zeigler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 2,983 Times in 1,894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Organic coconut oil will actually help prevent the gum disease known as gingervitis. I read it on my mommy group on Facebook.
    Fixed that for you sir

  9. #33
    Senior Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Sunnyvale Trailer Park
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 80 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I think I will continue rinsing full strength until my teeth fully dissolve, then go for dentures. Thank you kind wizard.
    Jesus. Sarcasm is very hard to discern over this damn forum. Now I can never taken Jin serious..

  10. #34
    Moderator Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    4,984
    Thanks
    4,913
    Thanked 6,595 Times in 2,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Jesus. Sarcasm is very hard to discern over this damn forum. Now I can never taken Jin serious..
    I am an acquired taste.

    Do you like dildos?

    Jacked and Bearded


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    MonkeyBusiness (12-12-2018)

  12. #35
    Senior Member MonkeyBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 35 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I am an acquired taste.

    Do you like dildos?
    Glass, ceramic, or silicone?


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-03-2018, 04:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •