Apple cider vinegar pill or straight?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If you are drinking apple cider vinegar please dilute it.

I use it undiluted as toothpaste and mouth rinse.

You only mean if you’re going to drink it though, right?

Last edited:

Merlin

Reaction score
What are you referencing?

I thought you were ****ing with me. I know that vinegar causes tooth enamel erosion which just means it weakens your enamel when used undiluted. I would dilute it. It COULD make you more susceptible to like cavities and things of that nature. It also depends on how long the vinegar stays on your teeth. So im sure just brushing and rinsing is fine if you rinse with water after. That study shows the dwell time of enamel in different types of vinegar.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24839821

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I thought you were ****ing with me. I know that vinegar causes tooth enamel erosion which just means it weakens your enamel when used undiluted. I would dilute it. It COULD make you more susceptible to like cavities and things of that nature. It also depends on how long the vinegar stays on your teeth. So im sure just brushing and rinsing is fine if you rinse with water after. That study shows the dwell time of enamel in different types of vinegar.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24839821

Oh, is this why most of my teeth’s nerve endings are exposed?

Merlin

Reaction score
Oh, is this why most of my teeth’s nerve endings are exposed?

Uhh honestly im not to sure about that part. Don't know to much about teeth

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Uhh honestly im not to sure about that part. Don't know to much about teeth

I think I will continue rinsing full strength until my teeth fully dissolve, then go for dentures. Thank you kind wizard.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think I will continue rinsing full strength until my teeth fully dissolve, then go for dentures. Thank you kind wizard.

Organic coconut oil will actually help prevent the gum disease known as gingivitis. I read it on my mommy group on Facebook.

Merlin

Reaction score

Jesus. Sarcasm is very hard to discern over this damn forum. Now I can never taken Jin serious..

New Threads