My experience with Anadrol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Just finished a 40 day drol run. This is concurrent with a trt dose of test and in the early weeks of a long deca cycle. I’ll attribute most of the strength gains to the drol.

Initial 3 weeks at 50mg

side effects: low appetite. Drol is the single best appetite suppressant I’ve ever experienced.

Blood pressure: up 5 points

weight gain: minimal

Bloat: none

I felt great for those first 3 weeks.

Then I went up to 100

side effects: about the same appetite suppressant effect.
Hard to drink enough water to keep my pee clear.
Headaches
Lethargy
general malaise.

still no bloat, no significant impact on BP and no crazy weight gain.

Went back down to 50 for a week but couldn’t shake feeling shitty and just decided to cut the run a little short.

Strength highlights:
PR 5x5 set of squats.
Best deadlift in the last 1.5 years.

Take aways:

I was expecting tremendous weight gain and bloat along with the strength. I only gained about 6 pounds but I did lose body fat.

Personally I’ll never use drol for a bulk again and I will not go over 50mg. I do plan on using it for cuts.

increase in strength and size + decrease in body fat + lower appetite + no bloat= perfect cutting oral.

I realize these effects may not be typical to the average user. This is just my personal experience.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try it again but start Prilosec or nexium a couple days before. Drink more water and bump your salt intake (although am I wrong to assume your sodium would already be high in the land of soy sauce?).

If you all don't stop ragging on drol I will ban all of you.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Try it again but start Prilosec or nexium a couple days before. Drink more water and bump your salt intake (although am I wrong to assume your sodium would already be high in the land of soy sauce?).

If you all don't stop ragging on drol I will ban all of you.

Um, I liked it. Just not too much of it.

I didnt have heartburn, so why the Prilosec?

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I just started anadrol 2 days ago just 25 a day. Already had a small,head ache and,stomach aint right.
First time with it. Gunna give it a few more days if its keeps up going to switch out to dbol.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I just started anadrol 2 days ago just 25 a day. Already had a small,head ache and,stomach aint right.
First time with it. Gunna give it a few more days if its keeps up going to switch out to dbol.

Drink way more water than you think you need. Take NAC or TUDCA if you have it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Bump it to 150 and the sides should go away. Except you might get nosebleeds.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Just finished a 40 day drol run. This is concurrent with a trt dose of test and in the early weeks of a long deca cycle. I’ll attribute most of the strength gains to the drol.

Initial 3 weeks at 50mg

side effects: low appetite. Drol is the single best appetite suppressant I’ve ever experienced.

Blood pressure: up 5 points

weight gain: minimal

Bloat: none

I felt great for those first 3 weeks.

Then I went up to 100

side effects: about the same appetite suppressant effect.
Hard to drink enough water to keep my pee clear.
Headaches
Lethargy
general malaise.

still no bloat, no significant impact on BP and no crazy weight gain.

Went back down to 50 for a week but couldn’t shake feeling shitty and just decided to cut the run a little short.

Strength highlights:
PR 5x5 set of squats.
Best deadlift in the last 1.5 years.

Take aways:

I was expecting tremendous weight gain and bloat along with the strength. I only gained about 6 pounds but I did lose body fat.

Personally I’ll never use drol for a bulk again and I will not go over 50mg. I do plan on using it for cuts.

increase in strength and size + decrease in body fat + lower appetite + no bloat= perfect cutting oral.

I realize these effects may not be typical to the average user. This is just my personal experience.

Peeing clear being THE indicator of hydration is an old wives tale... If you are peeing clear, you are most likely depleted of electrolytes/minerals, hence the lack of energy, lethargy, and headaches. That's why Pillar suggested you up your sodium intake. But do yourself a favor and get the fancy Himalayan pink rock salt in the little grinders... That has the most iodine/mineral content.

Thanks for you take-aways on the drol.... I'm thinking of picking some up for summer...

Last edited:

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drol gave me nosebleeds and a headache...

#dbol

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
As odd as this sounds I’m having more side effect issues at 50/day than I have had on multiple previous 150/day runs.
Other than the nosebleeds lol
i’m dropping the drol tomorrow then will add it back in 4 weeks out at 150.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sushi diminishes the effects of Drol, Only take Drol while in the States for max effect....

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Something doesnt sound right. Weight gain should significant. Strength too. I never had to go more than 50mg. Although that was the original syntax drol from back in the day. Drol is not a cutting drug, and I'd keep my sodium low while on it.
Sounds more like the effects of winstrol.

Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
This is interesting I have drol and was going to run it at 50mg for last 4 week of blast. I also should have some dbol coming as well so not sure what to do now. POB is going to say 100mg of both

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone is different, I dont get much weight gain while I took Anadrol years ago, strength was good, blood pressure through the roof. Dbol on the other hand gave me more weight gain than Anadrol but I still had the same blood pressure increase. Any oral I take seems to severely increase my blood pressure, thus I avoid them now.....

Something doesnt sound right. Weight gain should significant. Strength too. I never had to go more than 50mg. Although that was the original syntax drol from back in the day. Drol is not a cutting drug, and I'd keep my sodium low while on it.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

back in the day we didn't have AI's like Aromasin or Adex to control some of that like these guys do today. Some guys would get so bloated they'd take a diuretic. i just got sick af but that's another story.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score

Jin, thinking you would be using a reliable source, but ...... any chance your drol isn't drol?

Also, any of you nosebleeders here ..... was that accompanied by noticeably higher BP?

New Threads