Trumps bloodwork

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just to confirm the test was 100% medichecks, so where do I go from here?

All UK blood tests use the ECLIA methodology, which makes them pointless if you're using any nandrolone dervatives. For more info see my extensive post here: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/23968-tren-and-false-e2?p=414014&viewfull=1#post414014

I have had this confirmed to me by multiple endos as well as medichecks themselves (the company Trump clearly used judging by the layout). So yea...has nothing to do with being a super responder, overdosed gear, or pretty much anything else guessed at in this thread I'm afraid.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

What do you mean where do you go? If you feel well and cycle is going good - just stay the course.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zilla's post explains a lot. Most were taken by his shockingly hi numbers but the test is clearly effected by the 19-nor compound.

Tool is right on too.

Mast is almost serm like. It does not kill or block E like dex or stane. So you prolly have a good bit of it in your system, but the dose of mast has it controlled.

Once the mast stops, bring in an AI quickly to keep your e2 where its at.

Donny T, get bloods more often.

Tool, Zilla......Spot on advice/info

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Thats exactly what I am asking if I feel fine should I just continue as I am

What do you mean where do you go? If you feel well and cycle is going good - just stay the course.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Simple question but being a great responder shouldn’t have anything to do with blood values right? It’s more on the response to a given blood value. I.e 3000ng/Dl in me vs Hurt will have a much different tissue response.

I imagine genetic differences effect the rate of aromatization or how fast it’s cleared via other methods but X amount injected should equal Y amount in the blood stream outside of that. How we respond makes or breaks it.

Am I missing something obvious?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Since those numbers are likely to be falsely elevated, and you said you feel fine, I would do as DYS advised - stay the course :)

It is something to be aware of in the future though. The fact that UK bloodwork is useless for monitoring folks on 19-nors. Problematic to say the least.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Would you say then that I should only use these blood tests on my cruise and not my blast. If they are effected by tren and deca which is probably what I will be blasting on that I better saving my money. My blasts will probably be always low test higher tren/deca

Since those numbers are likely to be falsely elevated, and you said you feel fine, I would do as DYS advised - stay the course :)

It is something to be aware of in the future though. The fact that UK bloodwork is useless for monitoring folks on 19-nors. Problematic to say the least.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Jin has been trying to blame the super human changes in my body on me being a super responder to AAS since I joined this forum. My suspicions are that he is just jealous and doesn’t want to admit that I am just a better/bigger man than him

Simple question but being a great responder shouldn’t have anything to do with blood values right? It’s more on the response to a given blood value. I.e 3000ng/Dl in me vs Hurt will have a much different tissue response.

I imagine genetic differences effect the rate of aromatization or how fast it’s cleared via other methods but X amount injected should equal Y amount in the blood stream outside of that. How we respond makes or breaks it.

Am I missing something obvious?

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would you say then that I should only use these blood tests on my cruise and not my blast. If they are effected by tren and deca which is probably what I will be blasting on that I better saving my money. My blasts will probably be always low test higher tren/deca

Then don't waste your money. If you're using a source you know and trust, just run bloods a few months after your tren or deca blasts to make sure everything is going back to normal - lipids, liver values, kidneys, etc. Not just test and E2

Nobody should ever look at their bloods on tren lmao. To scary.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
The hormonal results are essentially useless when using 19-nors so yes, you can skip that portion of the testing. Whether this will actually save you money is debatable - you'll likely end up spending whatever you saved and then some on accessory drugs to proactively prevent any issues from cropping up. Issues that you cannot monitor objectively - it's all about "feel", which is problematic.

I would personally skip the use of 19-nors completely. I hate the idea of not being able to objectively monitor myself and don't see any reason why I MUST use 19-nors. But that's just me.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Zilla i I have no problem skipping anything if advice tells me. In your opinion with what I have for testing in the uk what would you advise for my blasts??

The hormonal results are essentially useless when using 19-nors so yes, you can skip that portion of the testing. Whether this will actually save you money is debatable - you'll likely end up spending whatever you saved and then some on accessory drugs to proactively prevent any issues from cropping up. Issues that you cannot monitor objectively - it's all about "feel", which is problematic.

I would personally skip the use of 19-nors completely. I hate the idea of not being able to monitor myself and don't see any reason why I MUST use 19-nors. But that's just me.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Ok I got you what would be the best time for my cycle after I finished this blast I will be going back to 300mg test e every 10 days

Then don't waste your money. If you're using a source you know and trust, just run bloods a few months after your tren or deca blasts to make sure everything is going back to normal - lipids, liver values, kidneys, etc. Not just test and E2

Nobody should ever look at their bloods on tren lmao. To scary.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Zilla i I have no problem skipping anything if advice tells me. In your opinion with what I have for testing in the uk what would you advise for my blasts??

If you don’t run tren and deca/npp you will go back to being small and fat.

New Threads