Trumps bloodwork

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not a bloodwork expert so I asked if it’s ok for me to post this and make sure I’m giving him solid advice.

Current cycle 300test e/600npp/600mast

we decided to go without an ai and currently he feels tip top with no e2 sides

e2 is showing elevated but I’m assuming the npp is giving a false value.

I advised him him to just stay the course.

I was was pretty surprised by how high his test levels are considering he is only on 300 of test. Would either npp or mast effect test level results?

I have commented to him several times that he seems to be a particularly high responder to aas. Do these results indicate such?

I know very little about the other categories. Teach me.

0ADF8998-0D06-49B7-98C7-9B86806B15AE.jpg

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Feel tip top zero sides except can’t stop banging the mrs

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Jeez. Those test numbers are crazy. Id like to know how that is possible as well.

I think Im the complete opposite. 200 mg/wk gets me to 715 ng/dl. Your numbers are nuts

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Overdosed test is possible, but is there other bloods so we can see his results from other cycles? Individuality plays a role. The example I always use is me and DF on trt.

He takes 100mg every 5 days and has a peak of 900

I took 100mg e5d and had a peak of 230.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
No other results first time getting bloods checked I been a bad boy

Overdosed test is possible, but is there other bloods so we can see his results from other cycles? Individuality plays a role. The example I always use is me and DF on trt.

Reaction score

I'm similar to DF. 70mg every 4 days has me close to 1000.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
So, is the consensus that people who are hypo-responders should take more for cycles as well? I can say for certain that Ive not had the same response that most people do to a first cycle.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ill have to post a picture of my legs to end all this nonsense......

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I am going to give you my recent experiences. Blood work on 250 test cyp (no other compounds) at peak around 2 days after injection and popped a 1,400. Had BW come back on Test/ Deca and my E2 was where it was expected to be. Never saw Deca or NPP effect the e2 as a false high. What can happen is the NPP aromatization rate of 20% is not taken into account when considering the AI dose.

It's a tough call. I would be more concerned about the E2 being up but that's an older guy speaking there and I have different concerns. Since it's not really that high, I could see a younger guy letting it go. A lot guys on gear like a slightly elevated E2 and just feel better with that. That could have something to do with a T/E ratio but that's a discussion for another time.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I am going to give you my recent experiences. Blood work on 250 test cyp (no other compounds) at peak around 2 days after injection and popped a 1,400. Had BW come back on Test/ Deca and my E2 was where it was expected to be. Never saw Deca or NPP effect the e2 as a false high. What can happen is the NPP aromatization rate of 20% is not taken into account when considering the AI dose.

It's a tough call. I would be more concerned about the E2 being up but that's an older guy speaking there and I have different concerns. Since it's not really that high, I could see a younger guy letting it go. A lot guys on gear like a slightly elevated E2 and just feel better with that. That could have something to do with a T/E ratio but that's a discussion for another time.

We factored in the npp. Basically equal to 420 mg of test for total aromatizing compounds.

600 mast should take care of some of that aromatization. (Based off hearsay, not experience)

It may be he just feels great with elevated e2. Maybe we should suggest a mild dose of adex to keep it from further increasing.

I’m not sure what is going on here. I asked MrRippedZilla to chime in.

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
We factored in the npp. Basically equal to 420 mg of test for total aromatizing compounds.

600 mast should take care of some of that aromatization. (Based off hearsay, not experience)

It may be he just feels great with elevated e2. Maybe we should suggest a mild dose of adex to keep it from further increasing.

I thought mast wasnt an AI but acted as one by blocking estrogen receptors? No?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

So there's no AI on this cycle? I personally would need to have something right at that point or I would be a little out of range too. Tough call.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's no need for AI's if he's feeling good IMO. Why add another drug into the mix when you don't have to? Pillar runs grams with no AI w/o issue. Everyone is different when it comes to AI's. His E2 isn't even that high when you take into account his test level.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
All UK blood tests use the ECLIA methodology, which makes them pointless if you're using any nandrolone dervatives. For more info see my extensive post here: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/23968-tren-and-false-e2?p=414014&viewfull=1#post414014

I have had this confirmed to me by multiple endos as well as medichecks themselves (the company Trump clearly used judging by the layout). So yea...has nothing to do with being a super responder, overdosed gear, or pretty much anything else guessed at in this thread I'm afraid.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
All UK blood tests use the ECLIA methodology, which makes them pointless if you're using any nandrolone dervatives. For more info see my extensive post here: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/23968-tren-and-false-e2?p=414014&viewfull=1#post414014

I have had this confirmed to me by multiple endos as well as medichecks themselves (the company Trump clearly used judging by the layout). So yea...has nothing to do with being a super responder, overdosed gear, or pretty much anything else guessed at in this thread I'm afraid.

Damn Britts!!!!!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I thought mast wasnt an AI but acted as one by blocking estrogen receptors? No?
Mast is more like nolvadex than it is an AI.
Blocks some effects of estrogen, but doesn’t atop it from being created in the first place.

New Threads