Creatine? POB?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
So I was going through old threads a few days ago on one of my occasional insomnia nights and came across one about creatine on cycle. Pillar spoke highly of creatine among other people.

Personally, I have taken this stuff many times, including when it first came out and EAS had it so hyped up that the placebo effect shouldve caused gains. Ive taken it at high and low dose, with glucose and without, etc and Ive never felt anything from it.

I only feel like it would be beneficial for people on a low meat diet or for people recovering from a fast (illness).

Does anyone still take/respond to creatine? I tried to do some searches on it but there are so many results it seems easier to post a new thread. Thanks!

Reaction score
I’ve personally not seen any difference taking creatine vs not taking it

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:32 (20):

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I have seen the benefits from it, but not until I take at least triple the dose.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same here. 5g doesn't cut it. It also worked a bit better when I was natural. Or at least was more noticeable.

My understanding is a certain percentage of the population won't respond to it at all.

It's not worth losing sleep over ;)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its so cheap, buy & pray for the best.

i found on cycle was better. Really with gh, slin & carbs

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I have seen the benefits from it, but not until I take at least triple the dose.

That doesn't mess with your guts? Running anything at or over 10g messes with mine.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve never seen a difference. I might try one last time at 3x the dose.... yohimbine was pointless until I hit much higher doses.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve never seen a difference. I might try one last time at 3x the dose.... yohimbine was pointless until I hit much higher doses.

tribulus gave me a nice little boost in energy

probably not from testosterone related but more like a caffeine type of a boost deal

New Threads