Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Test/Tren/Mast cycle - starting 12/12/2018

I plan on starting a test/tren/mast cycle on 12/12 following my blood work that I get every 10 weeks through my TRT clinic. My last one was cut short, and I have gotten gear locally v. my usual overseas(Naps...hahaha) or Canadian order. Hopefully that will make everybody happy . I would appreciate any suggestions on dose based on the gear I have and the shortened time of my cycle. My cycle is limited to 8 weeks as I do not want to jeopardize my TRT, as they require me to get bloodwork every 10 weeks. I know it is not ideal, but it is the hand I am dealt with. I do not require PCT as I am on 200mg Test cyp through TRT for life.

I have done test/tren twice, and both cycles I ran approximately 400 mg test c and 200 mg tren e. My initial plan to flip the script and go with more tren and lest test. Again suggestions appreciated. I am 45 years old, 252 pounds 5'11", been lifting consistently over the past two years 5-6 days per week. Diet has not been consistent and has gone in spurts, but planning on eating clean the next 8 weeks and limiting alcohol intake to one night every two weeks. Generally, I drink twice per week. Cycle below:

M/W/F: 1 CC Tren A, .5 CC Test P, 1.5 CC Mast P (Total: 300 mg Tren A, 150 mg Test P, 450 mg Mast P)
    Sun: .5 CC Test C (100 mg), .25 Mast E (50 mg)
    Weekly totals: 300mg Tren, 250 mg Test, 500mg Mast

Caber: .5 mg twice per wk
    Anastrozole: 1 mg weekly (usually I take 1 mg twice per week with TRT, however suspect Mast will also help control estrogen so that will be monitored)

I plan on keeping a log and will update board on cycle every 2 wks and also include pic. I have not had bodyfat tested, but suspect I am around the 18% mark. Goal is to get around 12-14% with this cycle. I would like to lose 10-12 pounds fat, while maintaining or gaining a little muscle. Based on that goal weight at end of 8 week cycle is between 240-245 pounds.

Please provide any suggestions or tweaks as you see fit. I am also going to change from 3 day on/1 day off (push/pull/legs) routine to 4 day on/1 day off(chest, bis-tris, back-shoulder, legs) routine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by eddiek; 12-05-2018 at 05:50 PM.
    "Rome was not built in one day"

Thanks
    I have no clue why my avatar and pics are sideways. They arent that way when I load them. Any suggestions on that are also appreciated.....lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,596 Times in 7,213 Posts
    Just drop your test to 200 and then you would test out fine at bloods wouldn't you?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (12-05-2018),eddiek (12-06-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Just drop your test to 200 and then you would test out fine at bloods wouldn't you?
    In theory yes.... If his mast is actually mast and the tren is really tren.
    "We are the white knights of the darker side of athletics." -HollyWoodCole

6. The Following User Says Thank You to automatondan For This Useful Post:

eddiek (12-06-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,603 Posts
    I was gonna say this. Test 200 week, tren ace 300 week. Done this before, was very happy with the results.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

eddiek (12-06-2018)

Thanks
    That is what I always thought, I just wasnt sure if the Tren would effect your other numbers, such as a false high estrogen reading, too high of free test, and too low of shbg. I just dont want to take any chances and lose my TRT clinic, as I have negotiated a much lower price with them than I would need to pay elsewhere.

Should I be able to get results using the cycle as outlined above, taking a 2 week break with just TRT dose (200mg), and then once blood tests are completed changing over to an 8 week blast of test only at 500 mg per week? Basically:

Weeks 1-8: 300 mg Tren, 250 mg Test, 500 mg Mast
    Weeks 9-10: 200 mg Test (to get bloods less suspecting)
    Weeks 11-18: 500 mg Test

I could also throw some Winstrol in there at some point if this board thinks it would be worthwhile on this run. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by automatondan View Post
    In theory yes.... If his mast is actually mast and the tren is really tren.
    That is the other part that I am concerned with. I am pretty confident this gear is accurate, but the only way to know is to send it off to get tested. I am just going to pin as if it is what I am told and let results or non-results speak for themselves.......just another reason, I want my numbers to be in range and stopping the cycle at the 8 week mark.....

Thanks
    Mucho gordo

Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 636 Posts
    Id imagine you would need to use a short ester of all of it to beat the bloods.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

eddiek (12-06-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    Mucho gordo
    eres un gran gilipollas

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    Id imagine you would need to use a short ester of all of it to beat the bloods.
    Using Test Prop and Tren Ace, with minimal Test Cyp. Actually, even when blasting 500 mg or more, if I eliminate anything over my TRT dose 14 days from blood test my Total test comes in between 650-800.

Thanks
    Thanks again for those that have and are providing helpful information.

El Gringo, what is the point of telling me I am very fat. First, I have a mirror and have been working the last couple years to better my physique. I have come a pretty long way, but nowhere near where I want to be. Second, the other members of this board are here to encourage and help people get healthier and achieve their goals. What are you here for? Third, not knowing you and assuming you have a bodybuilder type physique I would still bet I can beat your ass. Finally, for a very fat (mucho gordo) individual I live a pretty good life and have a very hot wife that is happy with how I look. You probably dont have either based on your dumbass non contributory comment.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to eddiek For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (12-06-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast