Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Recumbent Bikes

Thanks
    Thanked 5,295 Times in 3,081 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight30weight View Post
    Who said it would be effortless? How could it be pointless? The man didn’t say it’s replacing whatever cardio he’s getting in the gym, he’s looking to maximize his time. Rather than sit at the table being ghey in the chat box at 5am sipping his latte, he could be peddling on a bike. I fail to see how that can’t be helpful.

On the flip side if that, I totally agree that cardio needs to treated no differently than lifting. I may be wrong but I’m taking what gibs is saying as the stationary bike at home would be a supplement to his current cardio routine.
    i know what u mean..I just see alot of guys get the wrong idea on how to do that part of training..I blame the name "cardio" makes people think of richard simmons

Thanks
    Lol Richard Simmons

I'm taking what you said to heart though. My personal cardio has been lackluster and more going through the motions than intense. I clearly need to ramp it up!
    There are no rules, only consequences-Master Jin
    Jin is like a big dildo. May look like a dick, but actually is not a dick-POB

Thanks
    Thanked 2,959 Times in 1,776 Posts
    Alright ordered that sum bitch this morning, I'll update the thread with pics and a review

Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 636 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    Alright ordered that sum bitch this morning, I'll update the thread with pics and a review

Attaboy. Let's see some calf veins!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234