Recumbent Bikes

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a bike so i can start getting my cardio in fasted before work. I'm an early bird so for sure I'll put it to use, plus I'll be more inclined to put more time in rather than my usual preworkout cardio i always bail on after 15 mins to go lift lol.
Found this guy, thoughts and opinions?

Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KVZM2V4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_JzlcCb5MTZV5M

View attachment 6925

if you have any suggestions in or around that price range, with a seat back, electronic, tall guy friendly please share!

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
When I saw the listing the first thing I noticed was the seat and it turns out that a user posted a review about the seat. It is a Nautilus so that's one top of the line fitness company, it's features look good but I would say check out the other models of their recumbent bikes and read those reviews to make a more educated decision. Compare that bike with their other models and see what you can come up with.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I'd just say even if you get it if Amazon before you buy see if you can find it someplace to actually try it out a little. May not be possible, I know, but it helps if you can.

Reaction score
Well duh. I’m not going in public and doing that shit, I gotta be in the privacy of my own home. Do they see you? Cuz I think it’d be hilarious to be butt ass naked killing an online spin class.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well duh. I’m not going in public and doing that shit, I gotta be in the privacy of my own home. Do they see you? Cuz I think it’d be hilarious to be butt ass naked killing an online spin class.

Thank you.

I just vomited a little in my mouth thinking about your gigantic, sweaty, hair-covered ass sitting uncovered on a bicycle seat.

Reaction score
Thank you.

I just vomited a little in my mouth thinking about your gigantic, sweaty, hair-covered ass sitting uncovered on a bicycle seat.
Good, now you can think about when I stand up for the hill climbs, wearing a headband.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Gibs a recumbent bike is a great idea. I picked a used one up for like $100 on CL and it was well worth it. I don't like cardio in any form but I love the results. I needed to back off the road running after 3-4 months; back and quads pay a price. Those bikes are sweet on the back. I don't but you could hit cardio with it the day before squats with no ill effects. The intensity isn't there like road work but you can get your heart rate up and not destroy your squats in the process.

You can also surf the internet while on it to pass the time. :32 (17):

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’d save the money and put it towards the gym membership. Even if it’s a second gym for variety.

Do cardio with the same dedication you lift. Don’t bail early at the gym. You have more drive then that :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I’d save the money and put it towards the gym membership. Even if it’s a second gym for variety.

Do cardio with the same dedication you lift. Don’t bail early at the gym. You have more drive then that :)

i don't bail early at the gym, i get to 15 mins on the treadmill and say fukk this shit i wanna lift somethin heavy. I have some spare time in the morning that i could be more productive with and then my cardio for the day doesn't get cut short, ya feel me playa??

New Threads