Ok...just looking at pics all the time...and.....

What is your # 1 Deal?

• Complete Strength Only

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Major Change in Looks

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Both to an Extent

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • I Don't Give a Fuuck How I Look

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Gringo

Reaction score
unless if you compete in the Olympics or somehow making money from lifting heavy weights, i don't see the point of it. What is squating 800 pounds going to do for you in life? I'd rather be ripped as **** while getting out lifted by a bunch of high school kids, than look like the Pillsbury dough boy that can lift a mack truck.

Reaction score
unless if you compete in the Olympics or somehow making money from lifting heavy weights, i don't see the point of it. What is squating 800 pounds going to do for you in life? I'd rather be ripped as **** while getting out lifted by a bunch of high school kids, than look like the Pillsbury dough boy that can lift a mack truck.
Different strokes....

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
I have a small penis, need to look compensated:32 (2):

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aren't "strength only" and "don't give a fuuk" the same thing?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It has to do with so many things as we all know but it honestly doesn't take gear to make us strong or look like we train...lol That's my biggest deal about this lifestyle!:32 (20):

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
It has to do with so many things as we all know but it honestly doesn't take gear to make us strong or look like we train...lol That's my biggest deal about this lifestyle!:32 (20):

It does when your old as dirt and biologically your body begins its own slow down. Train and eat 150% but when you cannot chemically process, its all about 4x’s the work with .75% results. Spent years without ballz working, had T level of 72yr old. Tried different traing methods, nothing worked- stalled out (seeing it now with my natty buddies my age i lift with) once i got settled into trt, thinned up, strength moved FINALLY, and felt great. Now its just maintaining, body too used up to treat it like im 16 again in the gym lol

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
The look would probably be more important if I was hooked up to a polygraph, but hitting a new max is so much more fun than seeing a new cut to me.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It does when your old as dirt and biologically your body begins its own slow down. Train and eat 150% but when you cannot chemically process, its all about 4x’s the work with .75% results. Spent years without ballz working, had T level of 72yr old. Tried different traing methods, nothing worked- stalled out (seeing it now with my natty buddies my age i lift with) once i got settled into trt, thinned up, strength moved FINALLY, and felt great. Now its just maintaining, body too used up to treat it like im 16 again in the gym lol

Exactly about TRT...I’m a full believer and have used it also..I just don’t rely on it..keep it in my brain that I have to work for what I want...life is fuuucking good when we get where we want to be:32 (20):

Reactions: IHI

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Exactly about TRT...I’m a full believer and have used it also..I just don’t rely on it..keep it in my brain that I have to work for what I want...life is fuuucking good when we get where we want to be:32 (20):

Agreed, ped’s or not, a person has to maintain that savage passion of their own self improvement to make anything happen, regardless of goals.

Add in a hormone that is severely lacking, it will exorbate the outcome of the savage passion being put forth

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Both matter, i want to be big, cut and still put up numbers.

But doing those 3 with my injuries and issues isn't easy. I do the best i can for all 3 without killing my self in the gym

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I started simply to live... now I just want to be a beast like toolsteel, just not as fat and look shredded like snake, just not as old looking......:32 (18):

New Threads