Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Pinnacle labs feedback

Hi fellas... i thought it would be more threads or reviews about Pinnacle labs ... ther's some weeks i haven't read post about it have the products gone to shit?

i Liiiiiiike reviews. for whom knows me, you know i like discuss about brand, gear, compounds ETC...

i dunno if it's something allowed or respected here... but any words are welcomes.

the horseman.

Thanks

Re: Pinnacle labs.

yea man I know your into your reviews. I always keep my eye on your threads cus they throw up some good info.

you gotta keep your ear to the ground unless you want to get ripped off.

My opinion pinnacle gear hurts like hell and it's under dosed.
    If I don't see ya through week, I'll see ya through window. Let's dance!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts
    I'm pretty sure I have heard some negative feedback on this lab. Where is the other side of this story? Or was it rumor and conjecture?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Zeek

I'm really glad kane started this thread for that very reason POB! I have been hearing a few bad things but 2nd hand! we need the first hand negative reports posted!

Thanks

I've heard a few people having pain from injecting but over all dont hear much about Pinn.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Georgia

Just pain that lasted over a week post injection for me with massive swelling and hot to the touch (as well as red). I e-mailed the guys at PL and they are stand up guys. Were willing to send me a replacement, new batch no problem. We determined I was probably just allergic to a compound or sensitive to it. Georgia is a sensitive dude.

I would go with them again but I pray to the dear Lord above that I don't get pain like that again.

Couldn't even have sex! What's a guy gonna do if he can't do that! Especially on a cycle.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,555 Times in 1,604 Posts

I had one issue with some pretty major PiP, but since it was an isolated event I'm going to chalk it up to user error at this point. I will tell you, however, that since that time I've been using a slin pin out of fear of getting that same pain again. It was absolutely terrible.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

I heard about some pip cases, one was an actual infection.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

Dame Georgia! Fkin nuts. Me is pip too but when I pin glutes I get the only Fkin lumps. They wanted
    Send a new batch but I just want to check if it's the way I'm pinning that's givin me these Fkin lumps!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Lulu66 View Post
    I heard about some pip cases, one was an actual infection.
    Wow I didn't know someone caught a infection.

Zeek

Feedback is key and the most valuable service a board can provide for it's members is to let it flow openly and freely. So far it doesnt look good for pinnacle labs.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,310 Times in 1,781 Posts

I used their dbol as a kick start & started using the test c. Dball gave a good increase in strength with little bloat. The test c gave a lot more pain than my pharma grade.

Zeek

In fairness I spoke to those over at Pinn and here I am presenting what was passed on to me...

"Yeah Pops!!! Like I said, nothing has changed!!! And there has been a little talk about pain, we have had 2 guys actually email the SITE (which is what someone should do if they have a problem in the first place!!!!) emailing the SOURCE is how a problem gets fixed!!!!! There were 498 vials of test made with the date of Aug 29 201so this is a new
    batch and I have personally pinned the Prop that someone complained about on the FORUM!!!! and I have now personally pinned the Cyp with the new batch date and I did get pain, but wtf it's illegal steroids toughen up.

Thanks

OK I'm not reading that whole thing cause frankly I'm tired... But seriously dood? Me thinks he protests too much. And we've seen more than two complaining of pain as he says. AND we know if you make a second account under the same name...

But the take home message is proper procedure. Email your source if your gear sucks. If he/she doesn't make it right, then take it to the board.

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Zeek

Will this new filtering solve pip issues? I am clue less on it but I doubt it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Since when did guys that use steroids become such pussies?? lol On a serious note...pip is not just caused by gear..shit the gear is proly the last thing causing it. Steroids are not meant for females so why is it turning muscle seeking men into them? It makes no sense. If its not an infection then dont worry about it. Pip happens. Every single lab out there is selling shit that causes pip...maybe not to you but def to someone. I just cant understand where pip became such a massive issue. Gear should not be replaced because someone got pip..that is rediculous IMO. Now if you got an infection (which I have had) then yes I can see replacing the gear even though it might not have even been the gear that was the problem. Sorry if im hurting feelings here but seriously guys...lets all just man up and play the game like men.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    Since when did guys that use steroids become such pussies?? lol On a serious note...pip is not just caused by gear..shit the gear is proly the last thing causing it. Steroids are not meant for females so why is it turning muscle seeking men into them? It makes no sense. If its not an infection then dont worry about it. Pip happens. Every single lab out there is selling shit that causes pip...maybe not to you but def to someone. I just cant understand where pip became such a massive issue. Gear should not be replaced because someone got pip..that is rediculous IMO. Now if you got an infection (which I have had) then yes I can see replacing the gear even though it might not have even been the gear that was the problem. Sorry if im hurting feelings here but seriously guys...lets all just man up and play the game like men.
    No hurt feelings... I didn't think we were talking about a little injection site soreness. I think we're talking about softball sized knots that shorten the length of muscle and put tendons and joints at risk of injury... And its caused by idiot chemists that miscalculate their BA content.

So did I misunderstand the situation and we have some phags who need some of this shit?

Thanks

Ok, I'd like to add everything I'm about to say is not bro science. I'm decently qualified to state some facts as some of my friends on here may know. Pips are caused more frequently by ugl gear for a few reasons. One being that almost all pharma grade is a low concentration in a much thinner liquid base. So when pinning it just sort of falls and flows between muscle fibers. Also why you can use smaller gauge needles with it, which also cuts down on pips. Typically we are injecting one or more ccs of an oil based substance into an area of our body it isn't supposed to be. Shots at the dr tend to be very small volumes of mostly ba water or gentle alcohols and small amounts of actual rx. Look at how much oil your shooting into your quad the next time you pin . And if you get an infection nine times out of ten you didn't follow proper protocol.

On another note my pins always hurt more and pop at the beginning of a cycle and drop away after a few weeks. Man up and deal.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

good post bippal!!!

pob that was some funny shit!!!

I think that most guys are complaining of any pain they are having after an injection calling it pip. In all the years I have cycled I have yet to get a baseball sized welt from an inject. Yes I have had swelling after....totally normal. At the beggining of each cycle I usually end up walking around dragging one of my legs for a few weeks. However, I have never recieved an injury from "pip". I have had infections as well. They were not from the gear as most of the time it happened in the middle of a vial. I am also in the health field and I know proper protocols for injecting as I do it everyday to others...but its obvious that bacteria got on something before I broke the skin.

I think we all need to step back from this pip shit and define what kind of pain your actually having....if its just pain with a little bit of swelling then shut up or quit. If it swells up like a baseball or infected then you are allowed to say something. This pip thing has gotten way out of hand and it needs to stop...it will end up hurting good labs out there when its not even their fault.

Thanks

****ing Amen!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast