How Do I Ship Steroids to my Hometown Without My Family Knowing?

Reaction score
Sorry guys didn't know exactly what section to put this in. But here it goes...

So my family is coming down to see me get my Master's Degree in FL and then we're chillin for a few days. But then I'll be going home with them up north for the holidays for about 3 weeks. However, I'm still on a cycle of Test and EQ and none of them know I take gear. I live by myself here in FL, so it's super easy to get away with this stuff. I don't want my family knowing I do gear, because then I'll get the whole lecture and this and that.

Is there any possible way to ship the gear to the post office or some other alternative location other than my house in my hometown? Knowing them I know they'll open any package I receive so I don't wanna risk it. Also, when you bring it to the post office to ship, how do you make sure they won't open up your shit? I just don't wanna get caught. Because I'm def not taking this stuff on the plane with me lmao.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How long is your trip home?

the plane is much less risky than you think.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its your hometown. you have a buddy you can ship it to? or an old snatch you use to happily bang that your still on good terms with?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You can ship to post offices to be held. Thats how backpackers get their food drops set up.

Reaction score
Knowing my luck I'd get caught and I'm not taking the chance. Then my family would def find out lol. And no, unfortunately I keep this a pretty well kept secret, only my buds down here in my college town know I do it. I don't like many people knowing because then it just provides more "leaks", ya know? And to ship it to the post office, don't you need a PO box? Or is there some other way I can do it?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Knowing my luck I'd get caught and I'm not taking the chance. Then my family would def find out lol. And no, unfortunately I keep this a pretty well kept secret, only my buds down here in my college town know I do it. I don't like many people knowing because then it just provides more "leaks", ya know? And to ship it to the post office, don't you need a PO box? Or is there some other way I can do it?

Im sure it's all over google. Believe you just ship it to the post office address and address it "to be held for john doe". Dont write john doe. Use whatever your name is.

Thats how it used to work anyhow

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Just curious, are you talking ordering more to have it shipped or the stuff you already have?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to get caught then just cut the cycle. Start your pct in 4 weeks. Any suggestion involves risk.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
It all involves risk as stated above. The post office can't open mail without a warrant.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry guys didn't know exactly what section to put this in. But here it goes...

So my family is coming down to see me get my Master's Degree in FL and then we're chillin for a few days. But then I'll be going home with them up north for the holidays for about 3 weeks. However, I'm still on a cycle of Test and EQ and none of them know I take gear. I live by myself here in FL, so it's super easy to get away with this stuff. I don't want my family knowing I do gear, because then I'll get the whole lecture and this and that.

Is there any possible way to ship the gear to the post office or some other alternative location other than my house in my hometown? Knowing them I know they'll open any package I receive so I don't wanna risk it. Also, when you bring it to the post office to ship, how do you make sure they won't open up your shit? I just don't wanna get caught. Because I'm def not taking this stuff on the plane with me lmao.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Pick up some test undecanoate to cover those weeks..
If I ever got to take vacations that don't involve me doing that some other kind of work, that's what I'd do.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
However, I'm still on a cycle of Test and EQ and none of them know I take steroids. I live by myself here in FL, so it's super easy to get away with this stuff. I don't want my family knowing I do steroids

ok i went ahead and fixed that for you

if already someone said this then disregard

Fedex it to a fedex pick up location

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Is eq half life not like 14 days so I presume your taking test e/c? If your only going for a vacation just pin before you leave.

New Threads