Greetings

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Been lurking around the forums for a few days now and thought I might as well join. I've been working out on and off since late high school (About 6 years now), I got in a pretty bad car accident three years ago that left me unable to work out for a rather long time.

Been back into dieting this year, at the gym 4-5 days a week and just pushing along. I'm definitely still a little overweight, but getting there slowly but surely. I go to a dietician so my diet is pretty good I'd say, and forever doing research. Thought I'd join up and learn on how to get better improvements. I've been very much interested in doing my first cycle and have been doing plenty of research, this seems like a great place to start.

Looking forward to learning from you guys!

MonkeyBusiness

Reaction score
Welcome.

Can I ask why you want to cycle? Generally, the recommendation is to go as far as you can naturally and then consider AAS. Can I ask what sort of time horizon you're looking at for implementing?

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the board, urmama

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard & good progress so far.

Reaction score
Appreciate all the welcomes.

In regards to the reach full natural potential and then cycle. I've definitely read a lot of that, and other opinions of when you should start taking steroids. I'm in no rush but willing to do it whenever, I'm doing research into what would go over well... putting together some hypothetical cycles to see what would work.

I'm thinking of doing one in the next month or two, just a basic test-e 12 week cycle to assist in shedding off that final weight with a proper diet / perhaps some anavar in the final 6 weeks... I have about 100 20mg Anavar pills (Tested with both labmax and roids test to confirm Anavar. Probably underdosed) from a buddy that is guiding me into my first cycle.

I'll make a more specific post on that regards in the appropriate forums though :)

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Appreciate all the welcomes.

In regards to the reach full natural potential and then cycle. I've definitely read a lot of that, and other opinions of when you should start taking steroids. I'm in no rush but willing to do it whenever, I'm doing research into what would go over well... putting together some hypothetical cycles to see what would work.

I'm thinking of doing one in the next month or two, just a basic test-e 12 week cycle to assist in shedding off that final weight with a proper diet / perhaps some anavar in the final 6 weeks... I have about 100 20mg Anavar pills (Tested with both labmax and roids test to confirm Anavar. Probably underdosed) from a buddy that is guiding me into my first cycle.

I'll make a more specific post on that regards in the appropriate forums though :)

Welcome to UG. Test isn't for fat loss, it's for muscle gain. We can talk more specifically in future posts about why. But just keep an open mind to the idea of waiting.

Reaction score
Howdy. Welcome

Your profile picture made my day.

Welcome to UG. Test isn't for fat loss, it's for muscle gain. We can talk more specifically in future posts about why. But just keep an open mind to the idea of waiting.

Of course,

I definitely understand that. I worded my previous post a little incorrect, I meant I'd like to work on bulking up more as I'm content with my body fat level and what to gain more muscle now. Of course, more muscle would assist in burning fat / along with proper dieting while on Test would (hopefully) assist in losing a little fat. Do correct me if I'm wrong!

I'll make a new post about that perhaps tonight.

Last edited:

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Read as much as you can here
then consider the next step.
good luck
gc

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you're headed in the right direction.

Reaction score
Definitely, want to learn all I can from you guys.

Thank you again for all the warm welcomes!

New Threads