Minty Fresh DNP Log

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh hey, cool. I'm at the "peeing out the butt" stage. That's neat.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Def split the dose up 200mg in the AM and 200 in the afternoon. I try and do mine exactly split between how long I am awake so I take the 1st around 630 and then around 130-2pm. When I do 600mg I'll tri split it that way it's an even dose.

Yellowish urine starting the side. Keep it sweating

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh hey, cool. I'm at the "peeing out the butt" stage. That's neat.

Lolz i just responded and saw this. Good god that is THE worst side effect I get from DNP. Id much rather sweat my ass off than the shitz. I bulk buy Walmart pepto liquid and tabs. Soon as it starts, 1/2 bottle down and then pop pills while I'm on the road. Overkill but good god after the 3rd time in 2hrs, you don't want it no more.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 5 - Down 9.6 lbs
Day 2 at 400mg

Feeling really good. Definitely a 2 gyros last night along with some pretzels, pita chips, and cake. Not PSMF by any means, but surprisingly still down a bit in weight.

Other than a brief case of the shits last night, absolutely ZERO sides. Slept soundly through the night, no sweats, nothing.

I absolutely believe this is the calm before the storm.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lolz def a different scheme in eating I see. Was wondering how the difference in habits would play any role. In comparison, when did you normally start to see your sides?

i got a slight increase last night but it’s 400mg in a littkr longer. I’m wondering if my eating timing will play any difference in this go around. I’m starting to get my low blood sugars more often which is a “good” sign of starts

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lolz def a different scheme in eating I see. Was wondering how the difference in habits would play any role. In comparison, when did you normally start to see your sides?

i got a slight increase last night but it’s 400mg in a littkr longer. I’m wondering if my eating timing will play any difference in this go around. I’m starting to get my low blood sugars more often which is a “good” sign of starts

When I'm actually doing PSMF I feel almost zero hear. As soon as I have some carbs I start to warm up.

I normally never really got much in terms of sides at 250 crystal and would be about 2 to 3 days at 500 before things got rocking.

I think the sides are coming on a bit faster with powder but nothing bad at all. Other than peeing out the butt.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I'm actually doing PSMF I feel almost zero hear. As soon as I have some carbs I start to warm up.

I normally never really got much in terms of sides at 250 crystal and would be about 2 to 3 days at 500 before things got rocking.

I think the sides are coming on a bit faster with powder but nothing bad at all. Other than peeing out the butt.

Yeah I found with the powder that the sides were a lot different than the crystal. I found that I sweat more so at night which is ironic bc most of the carb intake is in the morning and afternoon. I actually prefer the powder sides in comparison from prior run.

im getting close to the point to where I have to take 1/4 of the insulin I normally take bc DNP drops it so often the additional insulin Id usually take is overkill and I just pop tabs and DNP heats me up. So I’m trying a few diffeeent things.

hope the bung-hole-io makes it for ya!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 6 - down 4.6 lbs
Day 3 at 400mg

The bloat definitely came after yesterday. I was waiting for it and I'm surprised it took this long, but I guess it's only day 3 at 400.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 6 - down 4.6 lbs
Day 3 at 400mg

The bloat definitely came after yesterday. I was waiting for it and I'm surprised it took this long, but I guess it's only day 3 at 400.

Yeah sounds about right. 3 days on 400mg will do that. side effect of the powder. little different than the crystal. slower onset but still packs it. time to get spicy

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 7 - down 7.2 lbs
Day 4 at 400mg.

I think I'm just gonna go sit outside for a while.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
There have been people that come to the board though months later and are ****ed up from it. I can’t remember the condition. Maybe something to do with edema?

I’ve mentioned coming across more then a few anactodal stories about DNP and Edema. Seems to go along with electrolyte inbalances from excess cardio.

Nobody ties the two together but I’d definitely keep an eye on things if you’re running a lot. Seems to make the edema much worse when things start getting out of whack.

Last edited:

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 7 - down 7.2 lbs
Day 4 at 400mg.

lolz! hope its cold where you're at!

I’ve mentioned coming across more then a few anactodal stories about DNP and Edema. Seems to go along with electrolyte inbalances from excess cardio.

Nobody ties the two together but I’d definitely keep an eye on things if you’re running a lot. Seems to make the edema much worse when things start getting out of whack.

I think its person dependent, obviously like most things. I've ran 600mg extended and short cycles of 800mg. I do take some supps with it and some V8 (if it gets odd Ill down some pedialyte and/or G2). No long term effects currently but its def something you want to start small with and see how you react overall

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 8
Day 5 at 400mg

Today exists. It's a day.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 6 - down 4.6 lbs
Day 3 at 400mg

Day 7 - down 7.2 lbs
Day 4 at 400mg.

That's quite a sudden jump in weight loss

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's quite a sudden jump in weight loss

My weight has been all over this DNP cycle, mostly depending on planned refeeds etc. Also, drinking 96 oz of water during the night may impact the weight the next morning lol.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My weight has been all over this DNP cycle, mostly depending on planned refeeds etc. Also, drinking 96 oz of water during the night may impact the weight the next morning lol.

lolz yeah its a nightmare! I freaking hate it. I wake up with slightly warm back and not sure if its my sugar low or just the dang DNP. i legit wake up every hr to hr 1/2 to pee. usually i wake up every 3hrs (almost on the dang minute) to go pee and now its cut in half at best.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 9 - down 6.8 lbs
Day 6 at 400mg

Everything is going well but the weight is just kinda all over. I think we will just kinda need to see how everything pans out the week after stopping and the water comes off.

I think I'll probably just run the 400mg for a bit longer because the sides really aren't too terrible since my carbs are pretty darn low. It's hot, but not unbearable so long as my carbs are 30g or less per meal and spread out.

I can absolutely see how effective doing a true PSMF can be on DNP, I just chose a shit time to try it with all of the holiday parties and crap around. I tend to not diet hard this time of year so at least the DNP is helping keep the lbs off.

I'm already pretty low BF % so I'm honestly not sure if 8 can get another 15 lbs off.

The DNP is definitely the real deal. Neon pee and "busting toxic nuts" as Bundy would say. I'm miserable if I eat more than 100 carbs at once. I'm consuming 1.5 gallons of water but still feel a bit run down.

Good stuff and definitely one of the better runs I've had so far in terms of side (once again probably due to low carbs)

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 9 - down 6.8 lbs
Day 6 at 400mg

Everything is going well but the weight is just kinda all over. I think we will just kinda need to see how everything pans out the week after stopping and the water comes off.

I think I'll probably just run the 400mg for a bit longer because the sides really aren't too terrible since my carbs are pretty darn low. It's hot, but not unbearable so long as my carbs are 30g or less per meal and spread out.

I can absolutely see how effective doing a true PSMF can be on DNP, I just chose a shit time to try it with all of the holiday parties and crap around. I tend to not diet hard this time of year so at least the DNP is helping keep the lbs off.

I'm already pretty low BF % so I'm honestly not sure if 8 can get another 15 lbs off.

The DNP is definitely the real deal. Neon pee and "busting toxic nuts" as Bundy would say. I'm miserable if I eat more than 100 carbs at once. I'm consuming 1.5 gallons of water but still feel a bit run down.

Good stuff and definitely one of the better runs I've had so far in terms of side (once again probably due to low carbs)

100% agree with you on the low carb - low(er) side effects portion of that. All of my runs have been at a moderately low carb intake as that is how I eat overall year round. I see a lot of people go HAM on the carbs on DNP and that typically where you also see the dreaded sides portion of it. I forget the read i found one time about how DNP can really teach a person to eat right (for the most part for what its worth if they have no idea) as you eat harder, you burn more vs eating lower and moderate, sides are far less and get a good run and can extend it out.

Awesome to hear the run is going well and sounds like got what you were looking for! Lolz on the holiday party portion...holidays could just be straight up hell if you are on higher DNP hoping for low sides.

Love to see how the end result comes out for you once all of the water weight and everything is gone. I typically drop about 4-8lbs to start and then after that it almost comes back to dead even with the internals and then the real weight is shown later. Love it tho when I can extend it and keep it hard in the gym and get a little of both worlds.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 10 - Down 10.2 lbs
Day 7 at 400mg

Solid sleep but woke up very tired. Big weight fluctuation again but feeling pretty dehydrated. Didn't drink as much water yesterday for no particular reason.

Still feeling pretty good, no major bouts of night sweats yet.

New Threads