Minty Fresh DNP Log

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Checkout Blood, Sweat and Gear... S2H has some coded hints on DNP. He says diet is the key to making it work the best but I wasn’t able to figure out what he was hinting at. You might have better luck!

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does that mean you carb loaded with cake or you made sure you had cake on hand for your forthcoming carb cravings? The frosting will be calling you....

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DNP + Cake = Results

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These are delicious

YaLeFXq.jpg

Attachments

• YaLeFXq.jpg
    YaLeFXq.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 5

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer a nice minty fresh female snatch..or minty anus. oh..sorry to intrude on your minty dnp party.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright, all joking aside this will be my 4th run of DNP.

This is my first run since the legendary source (insert sources name here) retired.

I've always run crystal in the past with 250mg per cap.

This run will be powder dosed at 200mg per in allegedly minty flavored capsules, hence the log title.

As some of you know, I'm actually training for an endurance event in March and have been cutting like a mother ****er to try and be competitive. I just took my first week off in about 6 months and will be starting my run tomorrow.

Sadly, this will not be a DNP + Cake = Results type situation. I've got about 20 more lbs I want to lose whether it's fat or LBM (collective gasp).

Diet will be a very restrictive PSMF loosely based off of Lyle McDonalds method. I've discussed this very briefly with Zilla and he has assured me that trying to do this while training for an endurance event is a recipe for disaster so I am modifying my training schedule quite significantly for the next couple of weeks and will pick up where I left off when this run ends.

I will still be waking up at my normal time, 0330. I will still be going to the gym 5 to 6 days per week. What I do in the gym remains to be seen, I may just end up sitting in front of the fan sweating for an hour every day. The point is I want to keep the routine of getting up and going to the gym every day.

I'm going to start with 200mg DNP every day and adjust accordingly

I will be supplementing with the following:

Ephedrine
Caffeine
Fish Oil
Magnesium
Potassium
Multi Vitamin
Calcium

Last edited:

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Replace the Ephedrine and Caffeine with Phentermine and that 20lbs will melt off quickly.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 1

Food today consists of Whey Isolate, egg whites, chicken boob, fat free cottage cheese, micellar casein, and broccoli florets.

My burps right now are a combination of fish and mint leaves. I'm not ok with this combo so I will be taking the DNP and fish oil at different times from now on.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lolz I died at the fishy mint burps comment. I know cake and DNP is your kinda thing so interested to see how this run goes without the cake portion being added. Interested in the lower carb intake on the DNP as that is typically how I run it with Type1 Diabetes so I try to limit the carb intake to an extent regardless and from what I have noticed, you can still get a good drop in weight with minimizing the side effects solely just be adjusting the carbs. Be interested to see how goes for you. 600mg/day is my sweet(sweat) spot

I never had that issue with the fish oil like some people, maybe it was just the brand I was taking as I never noticed it. Then again, I may just be a weirdo

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lolz I died at the fishy mint burps comment. I know cake and DNP is your kinda thing so interested to see how this run goes without the cake portion being added. Interested in the lower carb intake on the DNP as that is typically how I run it with Type1 Diabetes so I try to limit the carb intake to an extent regardless and from what I have noticed, you can still get a good drop in weight with minimizing the side effects solely just be adjusting the carbs. Be interested to see how goes for you. 600mg/day is my sweet(sweat) spot

I never had that issue with the fish oil like some people, maybe it was just the brand I was taking as I never noticed it. Then again, I may just be a weirdo

The fish burps seem to vary from brand to brand as well as how much food I've been eating in general. I've noticed less food = more pronounced fish burps.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 2 - 4.6 lbs lost

Another 200mg this AM

Keep in mind I was on a heavy carb surplus and about 700 calories above maintenance the last 2 weeks so I have a decent amount of bloat/glycogen that is coming off.

Felt kinda warm last night but hard to tell if it's related to the DNP or not. Nothing uncomfortable. Felt decent yesterday but a little "off" in a hard to explain way. Energy was ok, hunger really didnt hit until about 7pm last night.

Woke up feeling fine this morning but was a restless sleep. Possibly due to adjusting to the EC and 600mg of caffeine throughout the day.

I'm not 100% sure yet but I will probably stick to 200 for tomorrow then toy with the idea of 400mg starting Thursday.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You mentioned your hunger hit around 7pm last night...do you notice an increase in appetite with DNP? I know with me i notice a huge hunger increase towards the backend of the DNP cycle and once it gets too much, thats when I completely come off for the sole reason of over eating and doubling the effects of the burn. I never notice much with 200mg but Im not sensitive to pretty much anything. Def interested to see how it turns out, fish breath and all

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You mentioned your hunger hit around 7pm last night...do you notice an increase in appetite with DNP? I know with me i notice a huge hunger increase towards the backend of the DNP cycle and once it gets too much, thats when I completely come off for the sole reason of over eating and doubling the effects of the burn. I never notice much with 200mg but Im not sensitive to pretty much anything. Def interested to see how it turns out, fish breath and all

I honestly think it has more to do with being on a PSMF diet and the E/C wearing off about that time. I take my last dose around 2 and E/C has always been an incredibly powerful appetite suppressant for me.

To answer your question though, I do tend to notice increased hunger on DNP once I get to 500mg crystal (assuming 400 powder).

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I honestly think it has more to do with being on a PSMF diet and the E/C wearing off about that time. I take my last dose around 2 and E/C has always been an incredibly powerful appetite suppressant for me.

To answer your question though, I do tend to notice increased hunger on DNP once I get to 500mg crystal (assuming 400 powder).

Yeah the 1st 2 weeks I dont notice an increase in hunger so no biggy, but after that i start getting extremely hungry non stop and it just turns out to be a concoction for messiness. Only day 2 for ya so should be getting going here soon if you're a normal person lolz. Takes me a bit to get going. but yes, 500mg crystal....400poweder. I have ran both and actually like the powder more so, thread on here somewhere

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 3 - 8.6 lbs lost

Still doing fine but low energy from PSMF. Hunger didnt hit quite as hard last night. Ine more day at 200mg then I'm going to bump it up to 400mg.

The only thing I've really been noticing is feeling sore. It almost feels as though I had a low intensity full body workout and have mild pumps all over.

Reaction score
I’ve never even considered dnp but gonna watch to see how it goes for you. Looks like good progress already!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’m curious to try DNP because I like experimenting.

There have been people that come to the board though months later and are ****ed up from it. I can’t remember the condition. Maybe something to do with edema?

I thought I remember MRZ commenting that something goes wrong with a very few people.

What is that condition and can cake reverse the effects?

New Threads