Minty Fresh DNP Log

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I've decided to go ahead and end the run. It's been a good run so far but I'm curious to see how much water weight comes off in the next few days.

Sides other than heat and lethargy have been negligible

Lethargy wasn't bad until 600mg

The night sweats didnt really kick in until 600mg either. Any carb intake over 50g seemed to really get me cooking. I've soaked through my pillows the last couple nights and I've started snoring so it's time to stop while my wife still let's me sleep in the same bed as her.

The snoring caught me off guard, but is probably due to water retention in the face and neck. Definitely kinda puffy.

16 day run ramping from 200mg to 600mg for last 4 days. Diet fairly inconsistent for the holidays.

Total scale weight lost during run is 6.6lbs.

I will update in the coming days with actually scale weight once water is off.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great log, Spongy. Looking forward to the net result once ye shed the water weight.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I need to reiterate the fact my libido has been out of control the last two weeks. The only change has been adding the DNP so I am at a loss lol.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
haha last couple post were funny. Like the weight - unknown. sounds like the DNP gets your hot and rowdy, hot in 2 kinds of way apparently. interesting about the snoring bc I do the same thing, wife keeps saying "you're snore breathing" while we are watching TV and Im like WTF you talking about. it usually only happens when running DNP so def interesting to hear that from ya. Sounds like from this run that the 400mg/day is your sweet spot as sounds like the 600 is manageable based on the amount of carbs you decide to intake. I have found pretty much the exact same findings (posted somewhere in the DNP forum) about the sides, even at a higher dose, are less noticeable if you dont take a ton of carbs and still great phenom results. I usually keep a lower carb diet so its bearable for me but yesterday being Xmas, i decided what the hell and ate a bunch of sweet potatoes and stuffing...night sweats was a sauna.

I found that the nights are really where the sweat comes on strong for me at the lower carb intake. Do you find that similar? during the day, its not bad, even after the carb intake...but at night...its horrific

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, night time sweats after carbs at dinner time are out of control. Last night was dinner around 7, bed around 930 and I was just gross the whole night.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Great log Sponge, excited to see finished results

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Bump!

Spongy, what was the end result after the water came off? Do you have any before and after pics?

New Threads