Minty Fresh DNP Log

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 3 - 8.6 lbs lost

Still doing fine but low energy from PSMF. Hunger didnt hit quite as hard last night. Ine more day at 200mg then I'm going to bump it up to 400mg.

The only thing I've really been noticing is feeling sore. It almost feels as though I had a low intensity full body workout and have mild pumps all over.

How are you down almost 9lbs in 3 days? DNP causes water retention and usually some weight gain in the first few days. Even if you were bloated from carb loading hard to imagine 9lbs.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I’m curious to try DNP because I like experimenting.

There have been people that come to the board though months later and are ****ed up from it. I can’t remember the condition. Maybe something to do with edema?

I thought I remember MRZ commenting that something goes wrong with a very few people.

What is that condition and can cake reverse the effects?
Peripheral neuropathy (PN) is the main understated nasty side effect. Not what you are referring to but worth bringing up - easily the biggest issue when it comes to sensible DNP use.
Whether you get it will be determined by genetics. Not correlated to dose or length of use. I estimate the chances at around 20% based on the scientific and anecdotal data. Possibly correlated to the quality of the DNP powder since incident rates have increased drastically today vs the 1930s.
No pro-active measures to protect you against getting it. If you do develop symptoms, the likelihood is the damage is already extensive (as in the symptoms will get worse) and the only recommended course of action is to stop taking DNP immediately.
It is a reversible condition although it takes a long time to fully reverse (years in some cases - healing the damage to your nerve casing is an inefficient process).

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How are you down almost 9lbs in 3 days? DNP causes water retention and usually some weight gain in the first few days. Even if you were bloated from carb loading hard to imagine 9lbs.

Couple things most likely... I had a massive meal the night before with the in-laws, and I'm following a very rigid PSMF styled diet.

I dont attribute any of the weight lost so far to anything other than water and glycogen, maybe a bit of fat. I anticipate the true weight loss numbers will start tomorrow.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get MAJOR muscle spasms in my legs while running DNP, only in the legs. Everytime i go to stand up, i extend 1 leg slowly at a time getting off the couch bc you can see it twitch/roll as extending. I get enough liquids in so def hydrated as can be and double up on supplements to ensure no decrease in those.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get MAJOR muscle spasms in my legs while running DNP, only in the legs. Everytime i go to stand up, i extend 1 leg slowly at a time getting off the couch bc you can see it twitch/roll as extending. I get enough liquids in so def hydrated as can be and double up on supplements to ensure no decrease in those.

No cramping or spasms but only on day 3 lol. Drinking approx 1.25 gallons of water per day.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Couple things most likely... I had a massive meal the night before with the in-laws, and I'm following a very rigid PSMF styled diet.

I dont attribute any of the weight lost so far to anything other than water and glycogen, maybe a bit of fat. I anticipate the true weight loss numbers will start tomorrow.
That musta been a big poop @ 1.5 gallons of water a day.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

There has been an uptick in the poop department for sure. I've been sending FD photos for his collection.

Reactions: Jin

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No cramping or spasms but only on day 3 lol. Drinking approx 1.25 gallons of water per day.

yeah def a good idea. i like adding V8 low sodium to help as well. its def not dehydration for me, i upped it to 2 gallons and was the same.

good god dont get me started there! DNP kills me the 1st 2 weeks. and my wife

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy, ye doing conventional PSMF? Like sub 1K calories for a few months?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy, ye doing conventional PSMF? Like sub 1K calories for a few months?

Hell no lol. Very very low cal but not sub 1000 and certainly not for a few month. Few weeks maybe, but part of that will be the recovery and going back to maintenance and adding carbs and fats back it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hows that neon yellow cum shootin for u spongy?

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
many years ago when i was doing dnp I was fukkin a hot brazilian lady...I used to bust nuts in here daily..She swore she was getting leaner from it..YOu think it had any effect on her...I must of bust 50 dnp nuts in her

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Things are definitely starting to heat up tonight! Not terrible, but noticeable.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy about to be LIT!!!

I ironically started mine the other day as well. Figured I'd run it thru Xmas with a little different approach with higher carb intake around the holidays to see the difference with lower carb/lower sides, etc. Had the always dreaded low blood sugar in the middle of the night so had to take glucose tabs...thus starting the endless roller coaster run with DNP.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 4 - Down 9.2 lbs
Day 1 of 400mg

Feeling pretty good this morning. Had a pretty carb heavy meal for dinner last night (about 125g) so pretty surprised to still have lost anything as my weight was up almost 7 pounds after the meal and .5 gal of water.

Doing a split dose for the 400mg. 200mg in the morning and 200mg in the evening.

Urine is kinda light neon, but that and the slight warmth last night are the only "sides" so far.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I am in for the ride

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Second dose down the hatch.

I think things are gonna get warm...

New Threads