Anyone in law enforcement here?

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Im looking at getting into law enforcement (local town cop) and wondering if anyone here has gone through this. I asked a good friend of mine who is a cop if It would be an issue with my gear use and he laughed and said as far as he knows they don't test for it.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most local agencies aren't going to test for steroids, but a lot of agencies are doing polygraph examinations, just an FYI.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Was there not a strongman who was a copper too forget his name blond haired dude

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Cedric McMillan (Olympia Mens Open competitor) is in the military. When i was in they did random drug tests all the fukkin time, how the hell this guy gets away with it i have no idea, and Ronnie yea what a joke that they never him

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
they do a standard 5 panel test

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I don’t know about where you’re going through but the fire department I’m on does full bloodwork....so during physical time I gotta play nice and only do trt

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
So if I understand this correctly you want to arrest people for victimless crimes while committing such crimes yourself?
Like I would be the most corrupt.

Cedric McMillan (Olympia Mens Open competitor) is in the military. When i was in they did random drug tests all the fukkin time, how the hell this guy gets away with it i have no idea, and Ronnie yea what a joke that they never him
The military dose not test for gear.

And everyone else thanks be for the advice.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I know a CT state trooper, he does not train or juice but had told me many stories. From what gather it's overlooked by most fellow blue brethren

Last edited:

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I for one, hold the opinion that police and firefighters should not be tested. If my family is in trouble I want the strongest and most capable person coming to their rescue. And yes police need to turn a blind eye...but that's a complicated discussion.

New Threads