Ulaumas Daily Log - Nutrition & Fitness

Reaction score
Just my thoughts, you should be eating more protein and calories. I'm damn near starving on 3,000 calories.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
What does Spongy do? Apologies new here. Nor can I private message him as I don't have 25 posts.

He does custom diets...several guys on here pay for his services... his email is in his signature..id recommend you give him a hollar.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What does Spongy do? Apologies new here. Nor can I private message him as I don't have 25 posts.

x2 on getting with Spongy. He'll develop a personalized nutrition plan for ye that will get ye the results yer looking for. Eat what he tells ye, when he tells ye and clear yer headspace to focus on training while he does the diet.

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I'll give him a hollar. Maybe can get my insurance company to cover him.

Reaction score
Just an update...

Sent Spongy an email, no response yet. I have an appointment in the coming weeks with a highly recommended nutritionist in my area who also happens to be a body builder, so hopefully that will assist in getting some proper macros. I've also started doing a ton of nutrition research to self-adjust my diet before the appointment and get recommendations on how to improve it.

Doing some self calculations... My TDEE is roughly 3,400. I've increased my daily calories up to 2500 to start... Roughly 250g protein, 150g carbs and 100g fat (Rough calculations) Just increasing to 2500 to start and will go from there. I'm aware that I should increase it up to around 2900 to maintain a 500 calorie deficit. Of course these calculations are rough.

I kept the carbs on a bit of a lower side as I am trying to keep carbs down somewhat. The majority of my carbs will be consumed pre / post workout. Please do correct me if something in my calculations are off! Any learning experience is always appreciated.

Last edited:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You got mail! Always fastest to PM me here once you get your posts up as I typically check email once per day.

Reaction score
Ate around 2600 calories yesterday meeting the macro goals I set for myself.

Feeling great, more energized and feeling stronger in the gym as well. I'm going to start working with Spongy so I can focus solely on training! Thanks for the recommendation folks.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Haven't updated in a while... Christmas is crazy busy with work as it's the most common time of year for businesses to have cyber security breaches so I've been overly swamped.

Still hitting the gym 4-5 days a week hard, upped my calories to 2500-2600 currently and my gains have been steady. I'm starting a diet with Spongy in the new year... things are going well so far. Still loving the forums! I'll be back into the more daily / bi-daily log updates once the new year is around and Christmas / work hustle is over.

PS - Jacob I have anavar for you. Hope you see this.

New Threads