will hgh help me with my problem?

Reaction score
my whole life ive been made fun of for having a so called ''baby face" and looking younger than my age. I just recently saw an endocrinologist and she said that nothing seemed to be wrong, and thinks i finished puberty. im currently 19 years old and look like im 15. im wondering if anyone would know if i take hgh would it make my face look older and if so how much should i take? i lift 3-4 days a week but i dont care about getting massive stage looking muscles, i just want to know if it will help me look more my age.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my whole life ive been made fun of for having a so called ''baby face" and looking younger than my age. I just recently saw an endocrinologist and she said that nothing seemed to be wrong, and thinks i finished puberty. im currently 19 years old and look like im 15. im wondering if anyone would know if i take hgh would it make my face look older and if so how much should i take? i lift 3-4 days a week but i dont care about getting massive stage looking muscles, i just want to know if it will help me look more my age.

No.

10char.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol wait a second! Kevlin, is that you? Our old small hands Kevlin? Or can it be, a 2nd Kevlin.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
do u have small hands?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And do you remember us dating??

Reaction score
kids now in days, ****ers wanna look older. Me personally I wanna look younger!! LOL.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Everyone wants to look older until they are old and then want to look younger. Nobody ever happy.....

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Life will take care of that soon enough, enjoy while you can.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Bee is that you?????!!!!!!

but for real whats with all these kids and wanting to look old...you wanna look like me with crows feet around my eyes from years of hard work and long nights???
start drinking and doing blow and get a job in construction...youll look your age in no time.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Bee is that you?????!!!!!!

but for real whats with all these kids and wanting to look old...you wanna look like me with crows feet around my eyes from years of hard work and long nights???
start drinking and doing blow and get a job in construction...youll look your age in no time.

This. Also don’t forget to smoke excessively and tan excessively by the time you’re 30 you’ll look 45.

Merlin

Reaction score
Damn man.... you're only 19. Pretty sure tons of women like the baby face. Just start swimming in pu55y and you will eventually get wrinkles.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
My face doesnt look much older but once my daughter was born I started getting grey hairs. Maybe knock someone up???

Grego

Reaction score
Get yourself a crazy old lady that’ll age you youngster.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads