Who here can out squat this girl?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao..her strength is by weight training...if someone has a flat ass and can squat the same amount what’s the issue..exactly...she’s female so she better have a “big” ass lol..personal preferences is # 1

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Lmao..her strength is by weight training...if someone has a flat ass and can squat the same amount what’s the issue..exactly...she’s female so she better have a “big” ass lol..personal preferences is # 1
If a woman (or man for that matter) could squat that weight with a flat ass, the issue would be a severe muscle imbalance.

Reaction score
Yep ill be 57 soon and I can out squat her any day. I did 545 at my first full meet in 2007 . Now the next question is can I out pull her . No doubt in my mind . She can probably out bench me though///LMAO How good does this make any of you feel ? Makes me feel like a pussy...Lol . She is a cute that's for sure. ( 3 daughters 35 , 31 , and 14 2 sons too ). I might be able to hit 315 on the bench today. Already had left tricep tendon reattached in 2011. Right Bicep tendon in 2013 . My whole body hurts on any given day . I just got done repping 545 on deadlifts . I have all kinds of You Tube vids from Meets

Reaction score
Yep ill be 57 soon and I can out squat her any day. I did 545 at my first full meet in 2007 . Now the next question is can I out pull her . No doubt in my mind . She can probably out bench me though///LMAO How good does this make any of you feel ? Makes me feel like a pussy...Lol . She is a cute that's for sure. ( 3 daughters 35 , 31 , and 14 2 sons too ). I might be able to hit 315 on the bench today. Already had left tricep tendon reattached in 2011. Right Bicep tendon in 2013 . My whole body hurts on any given day . I just got done repping 545 on deadlifts . I have all kinds of You Tube vids from Meets

Shes strong as **** . VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE

Reaction score
I think her legs are great. I guess some guys like a flat ass with no hips/thighs, but to me a curvy lower half is what makes a woman sexy

I can assure you with 100 % Certaintity that this young woman has a killer booty.( you're NOT squatting 585 without a Booty ) You are ooblivious to the whole ball of wax as in Women who compete in Crossfit, Bodybuilding , Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting etc etc etc . Gymnastics or any other High Level Competition . Her 585 is Very High Level Competition . Just hoping you're being sarcastic.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I can assure you with 100 % Certaintity that this young woman has a killer booty.( you're NOT squatting 585 without a Booty ) You are ooblivious to the whole ball of wax as in Women who compete in Crossfit, Bodybuilding , Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting etc etc etc . Gymnastics or any other High Level Competition . Her 585 is Very High Level Competition . Just hoping you're being sarcastic.

You missed his point....

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I most certainly can not out-squat her.

I sure wouldn’t mind spotting her on the next few hundred sets though.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Will try today. Let you know how it goes.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn spandex helped her!

Chillinlow

Reaction score

Hmmmm wtf did I just read

New Threads