Newborn

Reaction score
Pretty new to all of this. Been working out for 4 years now. I’m 6ft 210 and I’m wrapping up my first round. Put on 30 and levels are good. Been visiting for awhile and I know this is a good place to learn and keep from ****ing myself up. Thanks for having me.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Pretty new to all of this. Been working out for 4 years now. I’m 6ft 210 and I’m wrapping up my first round. Put on 30 and levels are good. Been visiting for awhile and I know this is a good place to learn and keep from ****ing myself up. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to The Underground.

How old are you?

what are your goals?

what was your cycle? Please outline the entire thing including any PCT and ancillary drugs.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Curious about Jin's questions as well... Look forward to getting to know you more.

Reaction score
I ran 500 cyp t a week with a .5mg arimidex (every other day) for 12 weeks. I wanted to build tight muscle but keep my flexibility. Get faster and break a ceiling I was stuck in for a while. I work out high rep high intensity. I’m at week 9 and I got everything I wanted. I’m just ****ing terrified of this pct. I’ve got Nolvadex and clomid ready to go two weeks after the cycle only thing is they’re research lab. Thinking of getting something else honestly. Planning on running at 40 for 2 weeks 30 for two weeks then 20 for two weeks(Nolva). It was a hell of a ride. All goes well it won’t be my last.

Reactions: Jin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Welcome to UG. You a fighter by any chance?

Merlin

Reaction score
Look up alldaychemist for pct. It sounds for you first cycle you have pretty much been doing what we would suggest. Make sure to get bloods after pct. HCG will also help with recovery while on but you don't run hcg with pct. Just during cycle and the two weeks you are waiting for the half life of compounds to leave your body (depending on what you're running).

Reaction score
Not a fighter but Ive been wanting to get into the mix. In the military and I’m getting to my 2 year mark so that’s been a life changing and busy experience to say the least. Got married back in July so my fighting classes have been put on a temporary hold lol. That’s sick thanks for the recommendation on the pct. HCG was something I’ve been looking into and the boys need a lil pre pct jumpstart. My balls were huge and now my wife laughs at my lil mini Jrs.

Naf

Reaction score
Hello! (I don't think I'm OG enough to say welcome yet) and congrats!

Reaction score
So I’ve been sweating bullets for days looking for a good place to get my pct. I looked up that site and I’m feeling a million times better. I really want to add in an HCG I just don’t know where to find one. Any help would be huge. I read someone on here said steroids is not a guessing game. Figured it’s better to ask someone who knows what they’re talking about.

Naf

Reaction score
I don't think you can ask for sources bud, but as far as I know, HCG is not illegal and I've seen them for sale on my local shopping app. Or maybe try a pharmacy*?

*laws differ depending on your region, where I am its sold openly as a fat loss supplement

Last edited:

Merlin

Reaction score
We're not a source board just an information one.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
We're not a source board just an information one.

Pct drugs, ancillaries and stuff like Hcg aren’t illegal and it’s fine to ask.

There are overseas phamacies like All Day Chemist that some guys use. It’s actual pharmaceutical quality.

Reaction score
That’s awesome thank you! Bad timing my wife and I have lived apart since I joined the service. Sex is always great only thing is she’s moving in a few weeks from now and I’m about to PCT! She’s gonna kill me. She knows I ran a cycle and she was a bio major. Let’s hope ole skinny peter don’t go angel hair pasta noodle on me.

Reaction score
So what do you think of HCG,I always want to try it

New Threads