Advice on supplement program?

Reaction score
I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol. Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol. Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.

You will not find a remedy in a supplement bottle. The only way to improve strength and endurance is by training for strength and endurance.

Test boosters are garbage.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Most of the supps you get at a store are just a waste of money. Test boosters being one of the bigger wastes

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used them for 6-7 years, refusing to accept that they didnt do sh!t. After this many years & this many dollars, there are very few that work.

Basic whey, fish/flax/omega 3/6/9, multi (only to a degree, you piss most out), very tiny bit of joint supps.

Test boosters are a pure waste of cash. The only thing cheap and works a TINY bit is DAA.

You will get a 5-10% boost in free/total tes. Which in reality is jack shit, most places will say a 50% kick. But if you already have shitty T numbers, even 50% wont do anything. But a huge tub is 12/15 bux........Nothing like 40-60 bux a bottle for a months worth

What your asking for would be fixed by 100mg of TRT/tes a wk & a tiny bit of GH. 100mg's would be your little kick up in T numbers and the GH would be your recovery/endurance. You may be able to get all your asking for without GH

But regardless, no supplement is going to do what your asking for.

Naf

Reaction score
I found my dads stash of leftover natty test booster containers in storage.
He still responds to most situations like a beta ​¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He's not that bad, just sometimes have the worst possible reaction to certain situations.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Have you talked to your Dr. about TRT? Not a bad conversation to have!